Anyone need a laptop??? IdeaPad Y410p Laptop for $279 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone need a laptop??? IdeaPad Y410p Laptop for $279

Xhumeka

Sorry for creating a new thread but I couldn't seem to find the computer related thread that's in here somewhere - and besides, a deal like this perhaps deserves it's own thread!!

If anyone is looking for a laptop, this is the best deal I've seen in a LOOOOONG time, better than any black friday deal in recent years. A savings of over $1,100 off list price!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/156164-lenovo-ca-ideapad-y410p-laptop-for-279-hot/

IdeaPad Y410p laptop with GT755M and 4th gen i7 for $279 off Lenovo Canada's website - some think it's a pricing error but who knows; I just got finished ordering one and after taxes it comes to just over $300 (free shipping even!)

Last edited:
getting "Coupon not valid for current shopping cart"

They fixed the error.... It was supposed to be 40% off rather than 80%.... Priced at $800 now

Let me know if you want to sell yours

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You sure they fixed the error already? I had problems in Chrome, but when I switched to IE temporarily it worked no problem. I just now tried the exact same thing, and it seems to still be working:

lenovo_sale.jpg

I clicked the "proceed to checkout" button and it asked for my credit card info again etc. I'm tempted to try again, but I'm pretty sure this is an error and they will be refunding everyone :(

Works in IE. But it does say they have the right to cancel orders for any reason in their terms statement that you check off before completing the order. So, we'll see if they ship em for the $317.

Tried in Chrome just now and seems to be working there too.

Last edited:
I'm tempted but the display is a bit small and the next step up would be twice the price.

worked with IE just doesn't like firefox. yeah travel laptop!

It's not working for me.... Ill try at my friends house and post an update

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Everyone was saying its down, even lenovo's twitter, and I still managed to place an order for 2 LOL

Hopefully it goes through! Just placed about 5min ago.

Everyone was saying its down, even lenovo's twitter, and I still managed to place an order for 2 LOL

Hopefully it goes through! Just placed about 5min ago.

Yea, just placed an order for one, using IE.

The confirmation email was pretty strongly worded as far as "we have the right to cancel an order" so I'm not convinced they will honour it

Could go either way but I'm in.... 2nd confirmation wording is definitely open ended. Lol

Lenovo accepts your order by 1) shipping the hardware product or making the software product available to you, or 2) providing the service. This email does not constitute Lenovo's acceptance of your order.

Lenovo reserves the right to refuse to sell a product to any customer for any reason, or to limit the number of units to a particular product that a customer may buy at any one time. If we do not accept your order we will notify you by phone or email; your credit card payment will not be processed or your direct deposit will be refunded.

Well we will see. Either we get a decent cheap laptop....or we get nothing and are none the worse for wear.

Kedo - when did you place your order, just now?? Or earlier today...

If they are STILL accepting orders, that's ridiculous since they keep posting to twitter that it was a pricing error, and many people at RFD have already received an email saying their order has been cancelled.

this happened years ago and i bought a phenomenal laptop for a similar discount. i received it, was going to but this but i have other things to buy

I placed mine about 6 hours ago. No email cancel yet...

Posted when order was placed (9:40)...confirmation was almost immediately.
I dont think I can lose. If they cancel, meh, only bought it as it was too good to pass up.
If it arrives. Sweet deal.

Back
Top Bottom