Anyone know how to fix motorcycle parts retail in Canada? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone know how to fix motorcycle parts retail in Canada?

@Trials what is broken. Stanchion tube?
Yes, rock damage from previous ownership, I'm trying for a whole new right fork now.
They asked for the VIN again :LOL:
um, that's in the USA I live in Canada, I might as well order it from England or Spain

Yes, rock damage from previous ownership, I'm trying for a whole new right fork now.
They asked for the VIN again :LOL:

um, that's in the USA I live in Canada, I might as well order it from England or Spain
It can be completely fixed 100%. North American Hard Chrome.Oakville.I have seen them do repairs on tubes and rods that looked like junk. Won't be cheap, but a LOT less than a complete fork.
They don't do "show chrome". This is industrial hard chrome. They did the stanchions on my daughters TY tubes.

Last edited:
It can be completely fixed 100%. North American Hard Chrome.Oakville.I have seen them do repairs on tubes and rods that looked like junk. Won't be cheap, but a LOT less than a complete fork.
They don't do "show chrome". This is industrial hard chrome. They did the stanchions on my daughters TY tubes.
That's awesome but the part is aluminum. Tech forks. It's current modern stuff.

That's awesome but the part is aluminum. Tech forks. It's current modern stuff.
Nitride coating? I don't know if they do that, but they would point you in the right direction.

Nitride coating? I don't know if they do that, but they would point you in the right direction.
Yes, the border, to buy the part or a whole fork from any other country except Canada,
unless I can convince Mr.Honda to make it so. Optimism is high, I figure Mr.Honda must be a pretty good guy.

We are talking current product here :/ and those forks will fit right onto any 4RT built in the last 15 years.

Yes, the border, to buy the part or a whole fork from any other country except Canada,
unless I can convince Mr.Honda to make it so. Optimism is high, I figure Mr.Honda must be a pretty good guy.

We are talking current product here :/ and those forks will fit right onto any 4RT built in the last 15 years.
Many moons ago, I was doing some work at Ping in Oakville as Mr. Ping was coming for a visit. They were very jumpy when the godfather is coming for a visit

Many moons ago, I was doing some work at Ping in Oakville as Mr. Ping was coming for a visit. They were very jumpy when the godfather is coming for a visit
Does he ride a trials bike?

Does he ride a trials bike?
Dunno. My job was to replace water damaged ceiling tiles on Sunday evening as he was showing up monday morning and they were beside themselves that there was a brown mark on the ceiling.

I'm not looking to manufacture one, at this rate I might as well open a Mr.Fork operation and corner the market.

This fork basically fits Any modern trials motorcycle :| the wheel and brake will flop right on there and it will slide nicely into the triple trees. Isn't it sexy!

tech-gold-olive-151239203-rotated.jpg

51400-NN4-M61
FORK ASSY., RH. FR
Check out Block # F-07 of the parts list I posted. EVERY single component of the front forks is available separately, contrary to what the folks at Honda Canada are telling you. I just went through this with clutch parts for a 2020 Honda Rebel 300 - they said n/a, I said bullsh*t. I got the dealer to call them to find out WTF was going on ? Oops...
PLC-301RR-2021-EN-Web_V02.pdf (montesa.com)

Check out Block # F-07 of the parts list I posted. EVERY single component of the front forks is available separately, contrary to what the folks at Honda Canada are telling you. I just went through this with clutch parts for a 2020 Honda Rebel 300 - they said n/a, I said bullsh*t. I got the dealer to call them to find out WTF was going on ? Oops...
PLC-301RR-2021-EN-Web_V02.pdf (montesa.com)
I already ordered the parts individually, that's why I'm now trying to get a whole fork, they can't or more accurately won't supply the parts.
The problem is somebody in Canadian distribution seems bent on killing the Montesa product line in Canada and they are doing pretty good at it.

Back
Top Bottom