anyone close to GP bikes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

anyone close to GP bikes?

racepro171

I need a favor. If someone is real close, to go try on an MX helmet for me. I have read they tend to fit small. I would like some real info on fit vs your current size and other brands. Thanks Its LS2 if anyone already has.

I need a favor. If someone is real close, to go try on an MX helmet for me. I have read they tend to fit small. I would like some real info on fit vs your current size and other brands. Thanks Its LS2 if anyone already has.

ReGear in Oshawa usually has lots of new LS2 helmets. I bought an MX one there about 5 years ago. No longer have the helmet but I don't recall it fitting small.

I think @voyageur has this helmet - maybe he can offer insight.

I’m actually right around the corner from GP bikes right now, but I just got back from a run and my face is pretty sweaty/dirty, so no helmet is safe from me right now. And I live in Mississauga so I hope to never be back this way.

I think @voyageur has this helmet - maybe he can offer insight.

I’m actually right around the corner from GP bikes right now, but I just got back from a run and my face is pretty sweaty/dirty, so no helmet is safe from me right now. And I live in Mississauga so I hope to never be back this way.

You ran to Whitby from Mississauga? Showoff!

That was my warm-up:)

No had to be there for an appt and had hours to kill so found a nice conservation area and went for a trail run. It was really nice out there, but still to hot me. I'm glad GP bikes isn't in my neighborhood - they sell too many nice things.

That was my warm-up:)

No had to be there for an appt and had hours to kill so found a nice conservation area and went for a trail run. It was really nice out there, but still to hot me. I'm glad GP bikes isn't in my neighborhood - they sell too many nice things.
I was confused also and was ready to come drive you back if you needed….

68km from here….that’s a marathon + a few kms.

My current lid is an LS2(the one in my profile pic, if you look at it closely :p ). My head circumference is 55/56 cm and the large size fits me perfectly. I don't remember much about my previous helmets, I have been using this one for the past 4 years maybe. I think it was the FF352 series if I'm not mistaken.

As you mentioned, they tend to fit small as per what I have heard from some of my rider buddies before. But I'm not too sure.

My current lid is an LS2(the one in my profile pic, if you look at it closely :p ). My head circumference is 55/56 cm and the large size fits me perfectly. I don't remember much about my previous helmets, I have been using this one for the past 4 years maybe. I think it was the FF352 series if I'm not mistaken.

As you mentioned, they tend to fit small as per what I have heard from some of my rider buddies before. But I'm not too sure.
so by their chart, your size should have ben a small. and 2x larger fits. Good thing they have an easy return policy. thanks

I can do this for you at lunch. I am a small in a Shoei new helmet. It's tight at first but loosens up as all helmets do.
thanks, but i ordered one already, ill post findings when i get it.

Back
Top Bottom