any1 know where to get cheap insurance for new m2 driver on 600cc? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

any1 know where to get cheap insurance for new m2 driver on 600cc?

ye i got quotes around 3500-4000... n why would u say a 929 cant compete against a 600 how do u figure that if u got a 600 that will beat it lemme know we can meet up n u can show me

Not a bad bike unless you race I guess. But if you do read professional reviews of that bike it is said to be notoriously under powered for a liter bike. That being said I've never rode one.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

ye i got quotes around 3500-4000... n why would u say a 929 cant compete against a 600 how do u figure that if u got a 600 that will beat it lemme know we can meet up n u can show me

you SURE about that??

I'd hate to take your insurance money from you.

I've even got a REALLY good meeting spot where you can give me the business.

I think you can easily beat reciprocity at a race. He isn't very good all he has is a 50cc scooter and he normally borrows other peoples bikes because he can't afford his own. If I was you I would race him for ownership of his vehicle at any race track around here. Once you are finished embarrassing him you can take his friends 600 that you are going to beat with your 929.

you SURE about that??

I'd hate to take your insurance money from you.

TAKE IT! Spank him and then point and laugh. oh and pics please!

just make sure when you go to visit the insurance guy you are not wearing a shirt like your avatar if you want to be taken seriously and appear to be mature

just make sure when you go to visit the insurance guy you are not wearing a shirt like your avatar if you want to be taken seriously and appear to be mature

We're going to have to ask you to leave, sir,, Your ideas have no place here.

Hhahahahaha

<<breathes in deeply>>
Hahahahahaha

Try state farm they insured me with an m1 on a 2010 CBR 600 RR for $118/mth. I'm a little older then you and do have ins on my truck but this is my first bike with no previous riding experience.

I'm glad I found this thread, needed a good laugh today.

at state farm m2 doesn't make a difference to m1. may be same for others. turn 25 and it might help.

its about how light the bike is, and its handling.
Try going against a good light 600 wiht good handling on a curvy road.

and i have found that when you first get your m1, there is no such thing as affordable insurance.
your going to have to have your m2 for a year b4 your not paying double your bikes cost.

Last edited:
i have the experiance riding just never been insured before..but from what im getting that doesnt even matter its some ********

Doesnt matter to insurance companies.... I was riding dirt bikes for 7 years when I got my first street bike..... As far as they are concerned you know nothing...

LMAO... take your challenge for a race to a track.... otherwise you are begging for a ticket by posting it here.

Hhahahahaha

<<breathes in deeply>>
Hahahahahaha

Im with ya there!

Try state farm they insured me with an m1 on a 2010 CBR 600 RR for $118/mth. I'm a little older then you and do have ins on my truck but this is my first bike with no previous riding experience.

You can have been insured with your truck for 50 years... again bike insurance dont care. What they care about is your age, your ticket/claim history, your license history, the bike, and your location.

Good luck Dude. You get anything below $6000 I'd be seriously surprised....

Back
Top Bottom