any1 know where to get cheap insurance for new m2 driver on 600cc? | GTAMotorcycle.com

any1 know where to get cheap insurance for new m2 driver on 600cc?

Boi-O-Lex

i just got my m1 an iam taking my m2 course next week any1 know where i can get cheap insurance for a 23 year old? i have a honda cbr 929.. thanks

to find cheap insurance for that bike, at your age with your non-existent experience, you'll have to move to another country.

Cheap insurance does not exist for you right now.

i have the experiance riding just never been insured before..but from what im getting that doesnt even matter its some ********

i have the experiance riding just never been insured before..but from what im getting that doesnt even matter its some ********

you have an M1, which means you have very little Street/highway riding experience.

That is what your insurance rate is based on.

Doesn't matter how much experience you have its hopeless to try and insure a 929, wait until 25 when rates go down or see if you qualify for statefarm insurance.Other then that you have no options unless mommy and daddy wanna toss you 10 grand + for insurance. They make it impossible to drive supersport for a young rider. Get a sv650 (mines for sale lol)

maybe ur parents been buyin you bikes throughout your lifetime bud but i pay my own way threw life dont hate cuz i can afford a better bike an im prolly younger then you. i get m2 next week but insurance said it doesnt matter. thanks for all the advice anyone got links on slips lemme know

Cheap is relative...surely when you got the bike you realized the the fact that you have an M2, you are (presumably male), under 25 and the bike is far from what many people would consider a beginner friendly. All of these elements will be working against you, from an actuarial perspective you have a higher likelihood of making a claim and it will be reflected in your rates.

You might want to consider selling the motorcycle you have and buying something more beginner friendly. You will save a lot more money on the insurance and be less likely to injure yourself.

That said State Farm generally has very competitive rates on motorcycles. However they want people who have zero tickets and accidents, if you have either on your record the choice might be made for you unless you plan to sell your kidney on the black market.

Fantasyland insurance
Located at gumdrop Blvd and Tinkerbell way.

You are going to be paying over $3000 for basic no question's asked. Sell the bike or hold onto it for a few more years. Did you not get quotes yet? Did you get a quote before buying the bike?

Anyway good luck hunting for an affordable quote and I truly mean that in a nice pleasant way not in a sarcastic way.

BTW you say Honda 929 but the thread say 600cc.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

maybe ur parents been buyin you bikes throughout your lifetime bud but i pay my own way threw life dont hate cuz i can afford a better bike an im prolly younger then you. i get m2 next week but insurance said it doesnt matter. thanks for all the advice anyone got links on slips lemme know
Whoa buddy don't get your panties in a twist. I wasn't saying anything about ur parents buying you your bike, I'm just saying the qoutes from td and jevco will b around 10 grand. So unless you feel like paying more then twice the value of the bike to insure for a year, you won't be able to ride it insured or if you can get finacial help from someone. I'm saying get a sv650 because its considered a sport touring and insurance doesn't surcharge the policy 400 percent because its not a super sport.O I'm also a year younger then you, and bi pay my own insurance and motorcycle so that's why I went with a sv650 because its the best bike I could afford in my insurance age bracket

ye i got quotes around 3500-4000... n why would u say a 929 cant compete against a 600 how do u figure that if u got a 600 that will beat it lemme know we can meet up n u can show me

Back
Top Bottom