Any members here that have sleds too? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any members here that have sleds too?

One of my favourite times of each year is when I help my Father start his 1970 Ski Doo Olympic that he purchased brand new back in '69 and rides yearly still to this day (he's 81 now).

zdGn6kA.png

I don't like utility sleds as toys, just no fun.

One of these years I'm going to trade in my Ski Doo Skandic wide-track for a Polaris Titan... from everything I've heard, these utility sleds can be a LOT of fun as a toy :)

1605278064439.png

Very nice. I got mine in the garage last weekend, plated, ownership and insurance done on Monday. Almost ready

Headed up to the Valkey for a few days, putting the hitch in, so hopefully I will come home with a trailer after my wander.

Pretty close just getting off my wallet and buying new if I dont find one this weekend.

Wherever it is it's very flat and cold.

My 2 old beaters that we only run on our 100 acres are ready to go.

Still need to replace a primer pump on 1 but they go back north this weekend ready to go.

20201118_083539.jpg

Snow country :cool:

It's still worth owning snowmobiles where you live, around here it's all or nothing. Either you have tons of snow and can go anywhere, or you have not enough snow to go anywhere, it's better to ride the motorcycle.
I think the snowmobile trail across my property was used for at most 3 weeks last season.

It's still worth owning snowmobiles where you live, around here it's all or nothing. Either you have tons of snow and can go anywhere, or you have not enough snow to go anywhere, it's better to ride the motorcycle.
I think the snowmobile trail across my property was used for at most 3 weeks last season.

Not enough.....Resized_20201121_080630.jpg

No rocks either :unsure: it looks motorcycle ridable but it's going to mess up your lawn
lol I don't have that problem except for the tile bed.

Back
Top Bottom