Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle? | Page 290 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

BMW released i4 today. Definitely one of the better looking BEV's. Havent looked into it enough to see if I like the functional design.

EDIT:
I partially retract better looking. It has the stupid bucktooth grille that BMW is using in their current design language. 90% chance that is fully blocked off for aero and it is as stupid as bull horns on a caddy.

Last edited:
NEW recall.

not only are you limited to charging your Bolt to 80 percent, but a second recall because it STILL poses a fire risk.

I'd say its Time for GM send the Bolt to GM heaven along with all their other brilliant defunct models....

Last edited:
EnFWA6S.jpg

Some are abandoned and some look still in use at the time of the aerial photo.
Location: Zoom Earth | LIVE weather, storm tracker, wind & radar map

NEW recall.

not only are you limited to charging your Bolt to 80 percent, but a second recall because it STILL poses a fire risk.

I'd say its Time for GM send the Bolt to GM heaven along with all their other brilliant defunct models....

Glad I didn’t buy the Bolt then! Whew.

Sure is great Tesla’s are immune from bursting into flames.

Oh, wait.

Now all new Model S’a are being held and not delivered. Hmmmmm

Sure is great Tesla’s are immune from bursting into flames.

Oh, wait.

Now all new Model S’a are being held and not delivered. Hmmmmm

We still haven’t seen updated pics of your cars. For all we know they burnt down to scrap metal. Please provide a picture showing them in good health and well maintained with today’s paper as proof of life.

signed,

concerned local Tesla fanboy

The Bolt issue is a LG Chem issue not a GM issue too.

No accounting for taste

Ruh-Roh.

I just don't understand how it took this long. Allowing the public to beta test one of (if not the) first self-driving car system ... on public roads ... in the city ... that ain't legal either (paraphrasing the great walter sobchek, obviously). But my point stands: this shouldn't have been allowed in the first place

Back
Top Bottom