Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle? | Page 245 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

Pretty sure that's why the Cybertruck has been MIA since it's big introduction.

Being able to make something and show it off is cool and all...but actually being able to meet regulations necessary to mass produce them and sell to the public is something entirely different. I'm sure that reality is setting in now where the Cybertruck is going to have to change all sorts of things to meet standards.

I'm reminded of the Lamborghini Countach back in it's day - the front end didn't meet north american safety standards for front collision so they had to add a front bumper.

View attachment 46794

Of course, most people removed it in short order...

View attachment 46795
Maybe the cybertruck will do something similar. It is the new splitter guards for the morons.

Elon got Torch'd

"get your engineers working on failover systems and camera cleaning systems and all that stuff. All this other stuff is ********."

Elon got Torch'd

"get your engineers working on failover systems and camera cleaning systems and all that stuff. All this other stuff is ********."

********! Good word.

Mechanically the same as the Porsche Taycan, except I think this looks better. (I think it looks awesome!) It's out of my price range ... but still awesome. Official launch is supposed to be on 9th Feb.

Mechanically the same as the Porsche Taycan, except I think this looks better. (I think it looks awesome!) It's out of my price range ... but still awesome. Official launch is supposed to be on 9th Feb.

It’s gorgeous but unfortunately well out of my price range as well.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

at long last..... and I know there were earlier reviews out there from rivals, but C/D simply does it best and most thoroughly and comprehensively with more detail than the other rags. Was waiting for this one...

(don't shoot the messenger, but here it goes... they say Tesla still does it best as seen in the review (when compared to the Audi E tron, and Mustang)

at long last..... and I know there were earlier reviews out there from rivals, but C/D simply does it best and most thoroughly and comprehensively with more detail than the other rags. Was waiting for this one...

(don't shoot the messenger, but here it goes... they say Tesla still does it best as seen in the review (when compared to the Audi E tron, and Mustang)

Haha, I'll read the article later but the headline is hilarious. "I just had the least smelly dump I have ever had". Comparing current Ford EV's vs anything they have made in the past is laughable (as were their previous electric vehicles). Comparing to the currently available competition makes much more sense (which is sound like C&D also did).

Ouch. In an effort to dodge a recall, tesla formally submitted that the MCU is a wear part like brakes or light bulbs that needs to be replaced several times during the useful life of the car. This is the screen in your car that controls everything and costs thousands to replace.

Sounds world-leading to me. /s

Ouch. In an effort to dodge a recall, tesla formally submitted that the MCU is a wear part like brakes or light bulbs that needs to be replaced several times during the useful life of the car. This is the screen in your car that controls everything and costs thousands to replace.

Can’t wait to see what the bill to replace that is. I suppose the good news is you likely don’t have to take the dash completely apart to get at it.

This takes some balls. What a bunch of ********.

It’s been an hour and nobody has chimed in on what a sound business decision it is

Back
Top Bottom