Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle? | Page 221 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

I'm not in a huge rush as I'm work from home with the new job for the foreseeable future....but it's time to get some new wheels. 2 or 4.
Saw a tuned m240i the other day. Amazeballs.

man this thing is a beast!!

Wow, there is a lot there. That is going to be uber expensive. I wonder if they are trying for the Range Rover crowd as their target audience. Let's be honest, taking your $100,000 EV rock crawling is going to be utilized by a very minimal percentage of the buyers.

Certainly it will mostly for bragging rights. What high-end vehicles aren't? But if that's what it takes to get people into EVs...

Minor digging reveals availability fall 2022, US$80k starting price, $100k if you want all the advertised features. You can spend near that on a high end pickup anyhow...

Certainly it will mostly for bragging rights. What high-end vehicles aren't? But if that's what it takes to get people into EVs...

Minor digging reveals availability fall 2022, US$80k starting price, $100k if you want all the advertised features. You can spend near that on a high end pickup anyhow...
2022 or 2021? Video said Fall 2021 but that could be a marketing driven timeline not a production driven timeline.

Crabbing may actual help people park that thing if it is anywhere near as wide as the older hummers.

Supposedly they'll start taking reservations in 2021 but deliveries are to start late 2022.

This is supposed to be built in Michigan, and I've heard nothing of it in terms of production tooling yet, which is consistent with still being quite some time in the future.

Rivian is running late but is still expecting start of production in mid 2021, which probably means late 2021.

man this thing is a beast!!

I wouldn't get too excited, its a GM after all, and in true GM fashion, it will likely be half baked at birth.

"GM CEO Mary Barra pushed an aggressive development timeline for the Hummer EV—only 18 months"

I'd toss my hat into the Cyber Truck ring with proven and proper electrics development technology than gamble $100g+on a first year GM.

I wouldn't get too excited, its a GM after all, and in true GM fashion, it will likely be half baked at birth.

"GM CEO Mary Barra pushed an aggressive development timeline for the Hummer EV—only 18 months"

I'd toss my hat into the Cyber Truck ring with proven and proper electrics development technology than gamble $100g+on a first year GM.

Cons: Being seen in a Cyber Truck.

I saw that a few days ago. I figured it was basically a non-story as we all knew the bumpers were falling off because they had a design problem. It is nice that Tesla finally acknowledged it and is willing to repair.

paging @SunnY S

2 years to admit fault, pretty ****** thing to do to consumers.

Didn't i hear recently someone's model Y roof peeled off during a highway trip?

seems their quality woes are not behind them. How long have they been making cars for now?

paging @SunnY S

2 years to admit fault, pretty ****** thing to do to consumers.

Didn't i hear recently someone's model Y roof peeled off during a highway trip?

seems their quality woes are not behind them. How long have they been making cars for now?

at the end of the day, the "market" is all that matters, not whats written on gtam.

revenue hit 8.8 billion, up 39% with no signs of slowing down.

Last edited:
at the end of the day, the "market" is all that matters, not whats written on gtam.

revenue hit 8.8 billion, up 39% with no signs of slowing down.

Well, it was a good attempt to spin but;

THE ROOF PEELED OFF. $70+ grand and the guys roof peeled off. I'm almost in tears just saying it out loud. :D

Find me an article on the last time a GM product worth half as much had it's roof peel off, I'll wait.

Well, it was a good attempt to spin but;

THE ROOF PEELED OFF. $70+ grand and the guys roof peeled off. I'm almost in tears just saying it out loud. :D

Find me an article on the last time a GM product worth half as much had it's roof peel off, I'll wait.
In the first ride too. Things can go wrong overtime but obviously they have a QC systems issue if it can pass though and fail the first time it is up to speed.

In the first ride too. Things can go wrong overtime but obviously they have a QC systems issue if it can pass though and fail the first time it is up to speed.
You would be absolutely nuts to buy one of these things out of warranty.

You would be absolutely nuts to buy one of these things out of warranty.
My buddy is trying to lease one right now....shockingly they will not let you buy out the lease at the end. They’re keeping their Model 3 units to build an autonomous fleet for ride sharing in the future.

Back
Top Bottom