american chopper sport bike build | GTAMotorcycle.com

american chopper sport bike build

Is it a stretched Busa with 300 rear tire?

Looks like a sports car... handles like a bus...
Don't like the overall design, but appreciate the work in it.

[video=youtube;ad_-tWxJui8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad_-tWxJui8[/video]

Looks like a sports car... handles like a bus...
Don't like the overall design, but appreciate the work in it.

[video=youtube;ad_-tWxJui8]http://www.youtube.comatch?v=ad_-tWxJui8[/video]

Theres nothing sporty about that

Sent from my phone using my paws

those guys suck. every single bike looks pretty much the same, they just stick add-ons to it for whatever theme they have.

just google them and see.

You mean this show is still around? Where was the sportsbike?
They should just bring back the great biker build off.....

The day I take sport bike advice from Sr. is the day I take masturbation advice from my sister. Sure, she might have jerked a few of you off, but we all know that's child abuse

What I have not understood is why the custom builders have not moved from the Chopper to the Cafe Racer.

I guess they just love that crappy motor and it does not lend itself to racer anything, but there is the next level.

What I have not understood is why the custom builders have not moved from the Chopper to the Cafe Racer.

I guess they just love that crappy motor and it does not lend itself to racer anything, but there is the next level.

Because they're a one trick pony.

If you don't know who Roland Sands is you should look up his work. Sounds like something you would like.

Last edited:
If you haven't watched the show, why comment on it?
They fabricated almost all the components on that bike.
Which is exactly the reason I would never swing a leg over it. They have no clue how to build a sport bike.

those guys suck. every single bike looks pretty much the same, they just stick add-ons to it for whatever theme they have.

just google them and see.

The day I take sport bike advice from Sr. is the day I take masturbation advice from my sister. Sure, she might have jerked a few of you off, but we all know that's child abuse

I'm reading that & that sounds weird

Sent from my phone using my paws

I am not sure what it is but it's not a sports bike. Why spend serious coin to have these guys built a bike when something better is already on the show room floor.

I don't get it and that makes me very happy.

Back
Top Bottom