900,000 students coming in… | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

900,000 students coming in…

Hopefully it will act as a deterrent to some?? Saved $100 on groceries but lost a $100K job.
Doubtful, as said above they'll just not post them anymore. Or at least on common social media platforms..

More to shake your head about. I look forward to the day I can get involved in an altercation like this. The way things are going, it won't take long.

Watched the video.

One one hand I am like. "Jump in there and help this guy beat the crap out of these "Canadian" criminals".
On the other hand. "Who cares, just raise the prices due to theft and the working class will continue to pay"
Even if caught they will face no real consequences.... Except the few punches buddy took to the face...
Sadly it will end up being the guy that tried to stop this crime that gets sued for assault...

Get that man a cape.

Got some nice shots in, too. I'm betting he's been in the odd scuffle here and there.

Watched the video.

One one hand I am like. "Jump in there and help this guy beat the crap out of these "Canadian" criminals".
On the other hand. "Who cares, just raise the prices due to theft and the working class will continue to pay"
Even if caught they will face no real consequences.... Except the few punches buddy took to the face...
Sadly it will end up being the guy that tried to stop this crime that gets sued for assault...

Sadly this. The guy will be charged with assult and have his life ruined, the criminals will be caught, given a slap on the wrist and released without charges.

Watched the video.

I'm not intervening for a property crime. Stakes are too high and punishment for the thief is meaningless.

About a decade ago I was in a grocery store when a shoplifter tried to run. The prick tossed aside the teenage girl employees that tried to stop him. F that. While we were running I could see hs hands were clear and sqept his wasteband to make sure there weren't any surprises for me. Then turned him towards the building and drove him into the wall as hard as I possibly could with my shoulder in his back. That took most of the fight out of him. I kept him restrained until store security showed up to take control of him. Nobody else tried to help. Security was ****** that he missed the action while on lunch. Left my number with store. Cops followed up by phone and started off all pissy about me going hands on for a property crime. I explained about the kids being assaulted and they calmed down. Store manager called and said there was something at customer service. He left a gift card. Nice gesture, not required.

Sadly this. The guy will be charged with assult and have his life ruined, the criminals will be caught, given a slap on the wrist and released without charges.
I suspect you'd get some right wing groups happily pony up some funds for legal help ... heck, I'd even throw in a few bucks towards his cause if needed.

Crap like this is ruining this country as we let thieves and criminals in (and this is coming from an immigrant himself) .. bravo to that guy!! I hope I'd have the fortitude to restrain myself these days in a similar situation ... people eventually get fed up and do something when it's right in front of them.

I suspect you'd get some right wing groups happily pony up some funds for legal help ... heck, I'd even throw in a few bucks towards his cause if needed.

Crap like this is ruining this country as we let thieves and criminals in (and this is coming from an immigrant himself) .. bravo to that guy!! I hope I'd have the fortitude to restrain myself these days in a similar situation ... people eventually get fed up and do something when it's right in front of them.
I have to agree. I think continued video's of this sort of criminal behavior will only fan the flames of stereotypes, bigotry, and racism.
People will eventually reach a boiling point and it is easiest to blame some because the look different from you...

More to shake your head about. I look forward to the day I can get involved in an altercation like this. The way things are going, it won't take long.

How come they dont try this in their own home country (assuming India?).
They would be caught and probably beaten to death with large wooden sticks lol.

Unless the thief is about to hurt my family or someone in the store, I'm not getting involved. To potentially get stabbed / killed for a few bottles of booze? Tools? Toys? Whatever...is just not worth it.

When I was a teen at Food Basics I saw some guy shoplifting a full cart of meat. I called the boss with the phone, and then chased down the thief through the store and outside. He tossed the cart and took off.

I felt all proud of myself and happy that I made a difference.

Owner called me into the office for what I thought was a 'thank you'.

'What the hell were you thinking? They're groceries, it's meat...do you really think that your life is worth that!? Give your head a shake and do not get involved next time, last thing I want is to have to call your parents and tell them they're son's dead because he tried to save me a few hundred dollars in meat. Don't do it again.'

That opened up my eyes at that young age.

I have to agree. I think continued video's of this sort of criminal behavior will only fan the flames of stereotypes, bigotry, and racism.
People will eventually reach a boiling point and it is easiest to blame some because the look different from you...
But that's the thing, I've personally got absolutely nothing against anyone because they look different than me. You come here for a better life and obey our laws and respect your new country and have some usefulness to contribute to society (skillset we need, etc.), come on in!

If you instead consider our country & people a place to be taken advantage of, to change it's laws for your benefit only, and all the other sh!t I see daily, stay out!!

And yes it does fan the flames but, as an analogy, when I keep seeing red ants entering my home and getting into my food yet the black ants just pass through and do no harm guess what I think of the red ants?

This is why (for me and many others) there is currently such a hate for the Liberals ... I can only hope that the Conservatives have the b@lls to do something about it yet I suspect it's too late ... :(

This is why (for me and many others) there is currently such a hate for the Liberals ... I can only hope that the Conservatives have the b@lls to do something about it yet I suspect it's too late ... :(
I consider voting for "change" to be like going to prison and getting to choose who r@pes you in the shower. No matter who you choose you're still getting f@cked... It's too late...

The above video has me wondering, as you could hear people shouting to call 911. You would think a call about "a man with a knife" would get a faster response than a call about a shoplifter (hopefully 5 minutes instead of 45 minutes) so why do police say they are aware of the situation, and not- we caught them in the parking lot. Maybe 911 callers weren't specific enough.
All I know is if I ever need to call police in a serious or similar situation, I will be telling the 911 operator on the phone that there is a murder about to be taking place, either me or him. Hopefully that gets them to come a little quicker and catch the criminal.

The above video has me wondering, as you could hear people shouting to call 911. You would think a call about "a man with a knife" would get a faster response than a call about a shoplifter (hopefully 5 minutes instead of 45 minutes) so why do police say they are aware of the situation, and not- we caught them in the parking lot. Maybe 911 callers weren't specific enough.
All I know is if I ever need to call police in a serious or similar situation, I will be telling the 911 operator on the phone that there is a murder about to be taking place, either me or him. Hopefully that gets them to come a little quicker and catch the criminal.
Near burlington today there was a crash on the highway. Black guy with dreads climbs out the window and starts running. Bystanders called in his movements and described his actions as "attempting to jack cars". Seven cops on scene in a couple minutes. Tasered the dbag and arrested him.

There has to be a bit of sympathy or at least understanding for someone that is at the end of their rope and feels they have no option but to steal food (assuming no food bank within reasonable distance), but those ****heads in the LCBO looked like they went in there to stock up the bar in their restaurant for free. **** 'em. Glad they got some shots to the head. Find them. Deport. Next.

Another guy due for a 1-way ticket out:

"

‘PROLIFIC DRIVING OFFENDER’: Brampton man with 5 lifetime driving bans arrested again for stealing a vehicle, say Peel police​

The 41-year-old accused, who Peel police describe as a ‘prolific driving offender’, has been convicted of 35 Criminal Code and eight Provincial Offence Act charges, say police"​

Looks like mofo may have been fired according to some Reddit posts…

Guy work(ed) for TD apparently.

Special kind of stupid…(but I hope it’s true)

View attachment 67372
That's entirely possible the bank terminated -- he'd be out the door in a heartbeat.

I'd say that email is a fake. Banks are very cautious about sharing HR information - - they just don't do things that way.

A lot of these students come from a different culture. We have no problems lining up for free samples at Costco. It's free so why not?

They either ignore or don't realize food banks are not for foereign students. I don't know how food banks vet their users.

We have a tendency to not embarrass social service users so is it just show up and shop or do the users have to give ID and a cause?

A mechanic told me their garage had a free installation promotion and a guy brought if shocks from CTC and expected the garage to put them in free.
These are some of the things 'polite Canadians' tolerate.

I was at Service Ontario yesterday, they issued call tickets and the wait was about 2 hours. While waiting, I noticed some folks getting called up a few minutes after they arrived. Turns out these folks knew if they checked the 'accessibility accommodations needed' (or something like that at the self-serve check-in, they get prioritized to the next available Kiosk, saving 2 hours of wait.

I'm not talking about people with accessibility issues, these were just people gaming the system.

Back
Top Bottom