600cc 21yr old | GTAMotorcycle.com

600cc 21yr old

Lots.

As an example, Primmum gave my 19 yr old, who has 3 yrs clean car driving record, and an M1, a quot of 14 grand for a 95 YZF600.

3000 is a realistic start.

Hey just curious if anyone could give me a estimate on a 600cc for a 21yr old have no accidents or anything of that sort.

Im sure any insurance broker could do that for you if you spent YOUR time researching.

Somewhere between $4000 and $14000 a season I would think.

Good luck, 499cc and under.

If you got your M2, took safety course, then you might have BETTER luck.

Dont be shy, call around. Theres plenty of places more than happy to give you quotes. They love their potential customers.

LOL.

Yeah we could guess all day, but best bet is to call a few insurance co in your area. Hold onto your hat though. Some of the guess' so far wouldnt be far off ..

My guess was actually serious.

OP, just an FYI, you should check out my stick thread entitled "Read before posting" to help guide you to the insurance company who will likely offer you one of the most competitive rates. If you are new to biking, then I've also posted a link to a must-read article within that sticky.

minimum $3k for a 600, MINIMUM

At 25 y.o. the lowest quote (other than SF) I got on a 750 SS was 4500 liability only, was around 5000$ with fire and theft and If i wanted full coverage I would of been somewhere around the 6000$...

A poster mentioned earlier that you should start on a 500 cc or lower, that is the best advice you can get.
Unless you have more money than brains, it's not worth. Just wait 'till you turn the magical number of 25 years old and get whatever you want.
Of course you would need a clean driving record, can't forget that.

Last edited:
Another noobs dreams of coolness and girls loosing it for him shattered. Sad.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

At 25 y.o. the lowest quote (other than SF) I got on a 750 SS was 4500 liability only, was around 5000$ with fire and theft and If i wanted full coverage I would of been somewhere around the 6000$...

A poster mentioned earlier that you should start on a 500 cc or lower, that is the best advice you can get.
Unless you have more money than brains, it's not worth. Just wait 'till you turn the magical number of 25 years old and get whatever you want.
Of course you would need a clean driving record, can't forget that.

What?!? $6000 @ 25? So much for the Magical number...I thought it would drop waay more than that...

Of course other factors are involved...

I'm looking to get the FZ8 when I turn 25. If i can be somewhere under the 2K range, I'd be happy =D

What?!? $6000 @ 25? So much for the Magical number...I thought it would drop waay more than that...

I'm looking to get the FZ8 when I turn 25. If i can be somewhere under the 2K range, I'd be happy =D

Statefarm
21YR old with a 250R - $690/year
21 YR with a 600 SS, $1600/year
21 YR old with a 750 SS, $2300/YEAR

25 YR with a 1000SS - $1600
25 YR with a 750SS - $1000

* I have my SUV, my house, my bikes all with statefarm

*all rates are for Liability + theft + fire + vandalism

Last edited:

I'm currently paying 1800$/year with full coverage, fire and theft.

State farm was not going to approve my application because it's been 5 years since the date I got my G1, some agents thought it was a minimum of 6 and that's when I started shopping around for other companies that will insure my SS.
On a whim I called my current agent and he confirmed with SF that 5 years is def. enough to get coverage with them, or else I would of been screwed.

I'm 22 and pay $4464/year with Statefarm.

****. that's with 1 ticket and living in Brampton. What a waste now that I look at it.

I'm 22 and pay $4464/year with Statefarm.

****. that's with 1 ticket and living in Brampton. What a waste now that I look at it.

It only hurts when you know what others are paying lol...
Some people will tell me 1800/year for my bike is crazy expensive, I beg to differ.

At 21...

$150/month for liability+theft on a CBR600RR

I have my car with them as well and I pay $270/month full coverage for a Mazda 3.

It would have been around $350/month for bike only.

It only hurts when you know what others are paying lol...
Some people will tell me 1800/year for my bike is crazy expensive, I beg to differ.

Im 29 with a clean record and had 1 day experience with M1 and have my SUV with state farm (gives me a $50/month bike discount) and I pay $850/year with full coverage on a 600 SS.
Without my truck with them I would be paying $1450.

Back
Top Bottom