37 DAYS TO RIDING SEASON THREAD | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

37 DAYS TO RIDING SEASON THREAD

Rode to work yesterday, pulled up to our designated bike parking area, and this is what greeted me.

Didn't see any other bikes on the road, but pretty sure I heard one behind me stopped at some lights.
eafd5c0a2f9c70be2a79e98ce2272de8.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
I work at the same office, is yours green zero , which was parked in the bike parking çouple of days ago?

Sure is! What's your ride?

I ride a Honda CB 650 F, you might have seen it in the motorcycle parking last season.

If not, you will see it soon :)
740A5312-B194-42AE-9B10-4CE6AC8FC306.jpg

Saw a bike in the parking lot at the gym this evening. Considered going for a scoot when I got home, but jeezus, I swear the municipality had too much leftover salt and decided they'd just avoid having to deal with it all summer but throwing it all down in the last 48 hours...needed or not. It's terrible around here.

Is this some kind of sick ******* joke. Woke up and there’s like a cm of snow on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I got home from Daytona last night as it was starting. Quite a welcome home present

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Itching to get out. Fired up my 911 yesterday and warmed it to full oil temp, only to see snow start falling outside the garage. Ugh.

Couldn't help myself, after taking my ninja out of hibernation on Sunday and prepping it for the new season I went for a quick ride last night.

Roads were fairly clean after the rain but still a bit too cold, the tires didn't seem happy with the cold asphalt.

It felt good to be on two wheels again after 5 months, it seemed like a much longer time than that...

Sent from my SM-G965W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I'll be heading out for a quick scoot this afternoon around 5pm. Valve Clearance finished.....looks like rain tomorrow and iffy weather Thursday so tn will be the best option. Just gonna take it slow...roads are still in rough shape

Getting the bike out of storage late tomorrow morning. Should be around 8C by noon, warm enough to get her home. I'll still be wearing a 3 layer suit and cold weather gloves, but that's ok.

Yeah, just planned a ride for Sunday to get ice cream. Sounds like a banner day! Of course I should probably apologise in advance for jinxing it.

Tomorrow afternoon doesn't look half bad either for a short ride. Hopefully gonna do a quick shakedown of the DRZ with all the new mods.

Rode to work this morning down Avenue Rd. Chilly but fine. 1st ride on the 1st day of spring ??

Back
Top Bottom