37 DAYS TO RIDING SEASON THREAD | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

37 DAYS TO RIDING SEASON THREAD

Went for a ride yesterday late afternoon and it was pleasant! Looks like they are calling for an "accumulation" of 1cm snow on Friday. Let's hope that those baschtards don't throw any salt down on the roads because Sunday looks great!

Riding season officially started for me today....145KM give or take a few in the books.

Weather was decent - the sun wasn't out as much as it was (surprise surprise) forecasted to be even just yesterday, but with the correct gear it was still comfy.

Didn't see anywhere near as many bikes as I expected. Some, yeah, but certainly not tons.

I was out today as well for a short run.
Finally looks like we are good to go

Saw another rider waves were exchanged, life is good.

Sent from the Moon!

got the scoot out of storage today
oil change
tire PSI check
chain MTC
general check over
looks G2G

Sent from the Moon!

I was in the cage, saw you on Kingston Rd :D
got my bike ready yesterday, just need my front tire changed and ill be out too.
hopefully the 2019 picture game starts in a couple weeks too ;) :D

Chopped a two foot wide path through the ice at the bottom of the driveway. Getting prepared for a nice day now.

Sent from the Moon!
I was out too for a little bit, enough to dust off the cobwebs on a non-commute ride. Tons of riders downtown, all waves and big smiles.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I might have been a little ambitious with the start of riding season. I rode from the city to a meeting in Aurora on Monday morning with -4°C and sun. I forgot how long that stretch highway is between the 401 and Bloomington. Almost got frostbite on my hands despite two layers of gloves and hand warmers. Brrr.

I was out this afternoon. Still crisp, didn't feel like +6, sun was nice though. Great to be out puttering around. Saw a few more riders. Just like robin's we are slowly starting to appear :LOL:

Got my shakedown run in. Car is out of the garage for the season now, so I imagine it will snow again soon.

Where can we get our Motorcycle washed ? If we can’t do it at home ?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Come to my place. But you'll have to wash mine too lol

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom