37 DAYS TO RIDING SEASON THREAD | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

37 DAYS TO RIDING SEASON THREAD

:) Nice riding out there right now. Just got back in, seeing more riders out too. Roads weren't bad just a few places with sand.

Went for my first ride this year just now. A quick 30 minutes around Streetsville to get the bugs out. said hello to a fellow biker at the lights and talked how beautiful the weather is today. You got a few hours of this great weather. now go enjoy it!

Went for my first ride this year just now. A quick 30 minutes around Streetsville to get the bugs out. said hello to a fellow biker at the lights and talked how beautiful the weather is today. You got a few hours of this great weather. now go enjoy it!

I saw a couple of motorcycles near Erin Mills/Brittania area about 30 mins back. Were you riding around that area?

:) Nice riding out there right now. Just got back in, seeing more riders out too. Roads weren't bad just a few places with sand.
Hmmmmmm
Yet I didn't see a 2019 photo tag thread.......

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

First ride of the season today (first time I haven’t had at least a few rides throughout the winter). Took all of 30 minutes for an SUV to pull out of a driveway and force me to slam on the brakes, locking the rear, and miss a collision by inches. Be vigilant out there people. Otherwise a great ride

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

First ride of the season today (first time I haven’t had at least a few rides throughout the winter). Took all of 30 minutes for an SUV to pull out of a driveway and force me to slam on the brakes, locking the rear, and miss a collision by inches. Be vigilant out there people. Otherwise a great ride

Use more of your front brake and that won't happen.

I saw a couple of motorcycles near Erin Mills/Brittania area about 30 mins back. Were you riding around that area?
Yes. the other rider was the one i said hello to at battleford and erinmills. At the lights I pointed to a bike just passing through going south bound on erinmills

Yes. the other rider was the one i said hello to at battleford and erinmills. At the lights I pointed to a bike just passing through going south bound on erinmills

Yeah- quite a coincidence. I was there in my car on the opposite side, and was thinking I should be getting my motorcycle home from the dealership asap. Gorgeous weather today, and glad somebody enjoyed it on their motorcycle

Use more of your front brake and that won't happen.
Um, the more you use the front brake, the more you compress the forks. The more you compress the forks, the more the rear end lightens. That causes the rear brake to lock easier.
Congrats @SVeezy, good save and glad you're safe.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Um, the more you use the front brake, the more you compress the forks. The more you compress the forks, the more the rear end lightens. That causes the rear brake to lock easier.

Thanks Iceman. Had the same response but kept it simple. Ride safe everyone

Years of dirt riding seems to have payed off this time

Ah ok my mad. I have ABS, guess they work differently.

Hahahahahaha!
P3310071_zpsfleh0ckc.jpg

Glad I got out when I did. A couple weeks in the Caribbean and when I get back no more of these dirty tricks.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I had plans to ride over to a buddies and wrench a bit on the bikes... that wont be happening. Looks like I wont have her out again until Tuesday.

Maybe I'll do some slow parking garage laps.

Glad I got out when I did. A couple weeks in the Caribbean and when I get back no more of these dirty tricks.

Who the hell knows... this is madness.. but ya this better f'n turn around. I am heading south for a bit as well. Hopefully this stuff is done when I get back. ??

Back
Top Bottom