22 y/o Insuring a 2006 Gixxer | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

22 y/o Insuring a 2006 Gixxer

The only other way, I can think of getting cheap insurance is if you put your friend's address from outside gta. Nevertheless its insurance fraud, calculate your risks.
I'm from King City, I'm the most northern out of all my friends. :p I can afford the quotes I got already, just wondering if there are ways to make it cheaper. Also, I hate how most companies don't care if you have safety course certificate, I find it to be false advertising on RTI's part. Called 4 places for quotes, not one will give me a discount because of the certificate, they all said "it doesn't make a difference, it doesn't prove to us that you're more experienced than someone who didn't take the course but is at the same level as you." I was told by RTI that they would see the certificate as a year of experience on a motorcycle... guess not.

My bum hurts from all the raping I've rec'd from various insurance company's over the years.

It's sold as a 600 and insured as a 600. You're not going to find anyone that will insure it as a 599.
Look to the top of that chart!

I'm not sure what the lower cutoff is for an over-400cc bike (401+ vs 400+), but my 399cc GSX400 is insured under that cutoff.

is this even a question?? if the specs say 599 CC, then tell your insurance its 599 CC...they are not stupid and probably already know this

my bike is a "1000", but its only 953 cc...why in **** would I say to the insurance company its 1000cc or over...
now the newer Z is 1043, and im sure they know that...

and LOL @ rare-gixxer

Back
Top Bottom