2023 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 53 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2023 GTA Photo Tag!

You also have one of these in toronto.
Currently dealing with a cyber security breach. Obviously they didn't read enough books on how to secure their network.

West end. Almost at the boundary line.

I could cheat as I posted a tag from this place last year but I already didn't play within the rules this year so it's not appropriate
You the hero! This game is meant to help get out and ride, so i've always resisted the times when my photo bank locations were burnt.

Old:
First Ontario Arts Centre
1010 Main St E, Milton
4dfd280cd4e435dcec21156e8505abbd.jpg

Playing tonight
@wolfpack27616 VS. @oioioi

Old:
Meadowvale Theatre
6315 Montevideo Rd, Mississauga, ON L5N 4G7

1948209912.jpg

Last edited:
I had to respond to that @oioioi

If the street sign is not clear, let me know guys. Will share google maps link
Clear enough

That may have been my last one of the season.
Currently doing an oil change on the Trooper

Good going all! Still can't believe how much time you all have!

If I have an hour to myself / day during the week it's a good day! LoL Maybe in about 10 years when the youngest won't want to cuddle any more.

Good going all! Still can't believe how much time you all have!

If I have an hour to myself / day during the week it's a good day! LoL Maybe in about 10 years when the youngest won't want to cuddle any more.
I feel you. My riding this year is 20% of what it was in 2021. Every chance i get to ride, i treat it as a bonus.

What sucks is when youre in that exact area at that time...but in the cage. In a few years, my kid will be ridden to her extra curriculars, not driven LOL.
But it's pretty "nice" for this time of the year, i mean there were still people gathering at 403/dundas

Back
Top Bottom