2023 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 52 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2023 GTA Photo Tag!

Nice artwork.
Hey so what's that door/thingy at the back part of your tank. Rider relief system? :p
That woud be a nice add on feature.

Looks like a factory tank protector.

Pick me... Pick me. I know I know..

Having photos that are only decipherable when you already know where the tag is does not make this game fun.

Too many times this year we have had this issue.

Please upload photos that have information that people can use to find the tag.

If you cannot read the text in a photo, it is not good enough and you need to find another way.

Having photos that are only decipherable when you already know where the tag is does not make this game fun.

If you cannot read the text in a photo, it is not good enough and you need to find another way.
Posting hint if the ninja himself is stumped (I did a google lens search and got a hit, and thought people would be able to find it)

But agreed- it shouldnt stop the game

hint:

I had absolutely no clue at all what wolfpack posted but google found it for me in 2 seconds

(edit: there were some posts this year that i had no clue what they were but... usually people are nice enough to give hints if needed...esp if its not an autoparts store :cautious:)

No argument there.... but shouldn't the game have some sort of guess work to it.
Not trying to change the game at all as it runs well as it is but I enjoy the little bit of the guess work involved. (more so with the east end as I do not know it as well)

We all know how to use google and even google lens search.
If we are just posting a picture of the bike in front of a well lit up sign, then it just a matter of a quick google search and the race is on...

Again, not trying to fix anything that is not broken but just a small observation......

Last edited:
Heck you should see the Bike Tag guys (on bicycle) those are NOT obvious

1699973898279.png

recognize that exact shoreline and spot for fun...
google fu isnt enough LOL and their map is as big as ours
but once again, hints are encouraged if it's hard to find on there just like it is on here. At 170 tags i think we're doing good no?

Agree somewhat. Some landmarks can be obvious enough that text/streetsigns/whatever aren't necessary.

So is someone going to post a clue for the last tag or are we all going to dance around it and not ask for one. Clearly I don't know where that is, must be a West end place.

So is someone going to post a clue for the last tag or are we all going to dance around it and not ask for one. Clearly I don't know where that is, must be a West end place.
You also have one of these in toronto.
Currently dealing with a cyber security breach. Obviously they didn't read enough books on how to secure their network.

West end. Almost at the boundary line.

I could cheat as I posted a tag from this place last year but I already didn't play within the rules this year so it's not appropriate

Back
Top Bottom