2022 Day Trips! | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2022 Day Trips!

I 2nd what MacDoc said - have them on both my bikes.

Had a nice fall colour shot for @sburns but the pic was too big to download. Instead how about the old stand by of a tractor on a silo?

"damn it Jethro! I said IN the barn!"

IMG_2313.jpg

Last edited:
I've been checking out real-estate there. My wife and I have been discussing the possibility of retiring there 3-5 years from now. It would be a huge decision to make.
I made the move in April this year from the gta, drove the whole way, I never been to BC, wasn’t a big decision for me at all cause I’m not tied down by anything and younger.. but even if you have to lose hundreds of thousands to move here it’s 100000000000000% worth it lol. Seriously. No hate on Ontario, but damn lol, the K1600gt would be a dream to explore all over here and south of the border.. seriously consider it!

What a beauty weekend. Was out both days trying to get pics for @sburns. This time with sim cards and two different cameras. They (randomly??) take different sized pics. The pics of my trailer were small enough to upload here but the "good" fall colour shots from both cameras were too large to upload and I have no idea how to change the sizes.

Hehe Shangrila for motorcycles. Good for you. Those retiring without strong family ties might consider Australia as well. You can buy a nice villa for $300k in the Cairns area - 365 riding tho 3-4 months are hot and wet.
Still BC is superb.

From StatsCan:

migration.jpg

Toronto is the only major Canadian city to see a net loss in migration between 2020 and 2021. Housing crunch only being one factor, because Vancouver is *the* most expensive housing market in Canada and yet saw the greatest increase in migration. I strongly believe Quality of Life has a large role to play.

Toronto does have a lot to offer in terms of diversity, culture and entertainment, but it doesn't have a monopoly on it. The drawbacks of housing affordability and congestion also matter as well, and more and more people are waking up to the fact that there are, frankly, better places to live in this country.

Nother nice ride this time of year is down to Port Dover for perch then stay right along the lake and along the Niagara Parkway - then blitz home on the QEW.Knechtels on the Beach

KNECHTEL'S ON THE BEACH, Port Dover - Updated 2022 Restaurant Reviews, Menu  & Prices - Tripadvisor
choose a day with low winds and some sun. Today would have been good

Last edited:
Took the bike out for what I think might be the last ride for the season. Some usual roads but also some roads that I have never been on. On my way back from River Rd I took 2 Line E Rd. Few corners but nothing great. Checked out Side Rd 5 instead of the usual Hockley Rd, meh. Rode to Guelph and took the Watson Pkwy down, nothing exciting. Finally, Lower Baseline Rd and head back home. By noon, traffic was prominent as expected. While I'm glad I got out and rode a bit, it was boring tbh.

Saw two cyclists blow past a stop sign while 2 cars and my bike were stopped. Gotta love their confidence.

Went out for a ride with a few riding buddies through the Muskoka region on Saturday.
Here is a picture from the Big Chute
1667786233172.png

Back
Top Bottom