2021 Sportster will have Harleys new Revolution engine | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 Sportster will have Harleys new Revolution engine

Harley->Sportster->Revolution->Che Guavera->Cuba->Cigars->Monica

boobs

Back to Harleys.

The more I think about this the more I like the idea of switching the Sportster over to the Revo engine. The Sporty crowd isn’t really welcome in the pirate clubhouse, they new riders and Harley WAGs mostly. Changing over will get back some Vrod converts and maybe a few new riders.

I’d take it a step further and remake the street 500 & 750 to look more American - in the style of a Sporty or Scout, and less like a Rebel.

Offer a bare bones version of each priced aggressively to get new riders.

won’t solve all harleys problems, but new riders is the cornerstone of the Rewire, expensive rides won’t accomplish that.

Back to Harleys.

The more I think about this the more I like the idea of switching the Sportster over to the Revo engine. The Sporty crowd isn’t really welcome in the pirate clubhouse, they new riders and Harley WAGs mostly. Changing over will get back some Vrod converts and maybe a few new riders.

I’d take it a step further and remake the street 500 & 750 to look more American - in the style of a Sporty or Scout, and less like a Rebel.

Offer a bare bones version of each priced aggressively to get new riders.

won’t solve all harleys problems, but new riders is the cornerstone of the Rewire, expensive rides won’t accomplish that.
Getting them on a cheap harley also gets them into the high margin accessory store (either personally or through gifts). If they ride a V-Star, they won't be spending a lot on HD bobbles.

Getting them on a cheap harley also gets them into the high margin accessory store (either personally or through gifts). If they ride a V-Star, they won't be spending a lot on HD bobbles.
Agreed. HD can’t wait for new riders to hit 50 years old before the try a HD bike.

when I had my own business I knew a good percentage of my browsers were willing to buy, but didn’t have the budget for my higher end goods. Rather than watch them leave, I always had a limited budget offer that was decent quality - I never wanted a prospective shopper to leave with a full wallet.

over time lots of those budget shoppers converted into money making buyers.

I'm looking into a few Harley accessories myself.
Looking into toothless biatches with monster boobies.
Maybe a beer gut and a handle bar mustache.
Harley boots, winter gloves and toque. Maybe a sticker for me car.

Hang on, they actually branded them as IronE? Oh the irony.
I just bought 3 of them for my grandkids from Blackbridge. They LOVE them. I could have bought the KTM branded one next door at Apex, but my grandson's name is Harley.
0W5i2E1.jpg

Looking into toothless biatches with monster boobies.
Maybe a beer gut and a handle bar mustache.
Harley boots, winter gloves and toque.

All that in one woman?

That would be quite the trophy biatch to show off on the pillion seat of a Road King Super Wide Glide FLXASDQWERTY!

In other news, thread back on topic.

I just bought 3 of them for my grandkids from Blackbridge. They LOVE them. I could have bought the KTM branded one next door at Apex, but my grandson's name is Harley.
0W5i2E1.jpg
They look like cool bikes. I was just entertained that a brand built on thunder and marketing is shipping ebikes for kids called IronE.

Back
Top Bottom