2021 Sportster will have Harleys new Revolution engine | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 Sportster will have Harleys new Revolution engine

Intresting reading about your avatar .

OMG. Still making me laugh.
Let's knock down all the monuments in Toronto because these same reaasons. I live on Winston Churchill, the raciest bastard. I'm going to rip down all the road sighs and change them to................Rob Ford???

Oh and don't forget about Dundas Street.

OMG. Still making me laugh.
Let's knock down all the monuments in Toronto because these same reaasons. I live on Winston Churchill, the raciest bastard. I'm going to rip down all the road sighs and change them to................Rob Ford???

Oh and don't forget about Dundas Street.
Well if they killed people just for being gay I would support that . But they didn't . Go figure .

Jackie Koogan is way better.
I didn't know he was a revolutionary that killed people . But I f you provide a link to that I will be corrected .

I didn't know he was a revolutionary that killed people . But I f you provide a link to that I will be corrected .
got a few killed on everybody's side as history records it.

interesting place to read up on historical figures

brings to mind a business opportunity
MAGA Search
That the best you got beside TDS .

Its a revolution. People have to die.

Funny how Cuban people still love him very much

Older Cubans have a reason to love him, he was part of their Marxist revolution. Before Castro, Cuba was one of those south American military dictatorships.

I think he's more of a young peoples pop culture icon to most of the world - next time you see a kid wearing a Che Tee, ask them what Che stood for.

Older Cubans have a reason to love him, he was part of their Marxist revolution. Before Castro, Cuba was one of those south American military dictatorships.

I think he's more of a young peoples pop culture icon to most of the world - next time you see a kid wearing a Che Tee, ask them what Che stood for.
it's not freedom and motorcycles and weed and loose women?

don't be pissin on Che

I have many Che t-shirt . When Cuban people see me wearing it they approach very cautious almost mad.
They ask me a few questions about why I wear it.
It usually turns into great conversations.

I have many Che t-shirt . When Cuban people see me wearing it they approach very cautious almost mad.
They ask me a few questions about why I wear it.
It usually turns into great conversations.
Why do you wear them?

Reactions: J_F

Back
Top Bottom