2020/2021 Raptors-NBA Thread | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2020/2021 Raptors-NBA Thread

Problem with Drummond is that you'll have to give up a lot to get him because of Toronto's current cap situation.

Admittedly, I am not sure how it would work for Cousins, but his salary would be dramatically lower than Drummond's

Problem with Drummond is that you'll have to give up a lot to get him because of Toronto's current cap situation.

Admittedly, I am not sure how it would work for Cousins, but his salary would be dramatically lower than Drummond's
if you want Drummond you`re saying goodbye to K. Lo

Even though i think we should part ways with him while he's worth a good amount, it probably makes sense to let someone else get Drummond.

Romour: Sixers interested in Kyle Lowry

I understand that the Raptors are better off with him than without him. However, if you look at Philly, Brooklyn, the Raptors in its current form will not beat either in a 7 game series.

Raptors have a choice to make - either go for it (and overpay get a big man), or admit that we won't win it all without some serious luck - and trade Lowry (assuming he's willing to get traded - raptors should give him that option - i think he deserves at least that much), presumably for Danny Green (salary match) some young players (Maxey?) and at least 3 1st round picks.

The Harden, Westbrook and even Holiday trades have made 1st round picks devalued - I think Toronto's best chance at improving is to get as many as you can - otherwise, you might as well keep Lowry.

...ok, maybe 3 is a lot, but might as well shoot for the stars

I wouldn't give up any draft picks for Porzingas. If he is available, there is a glaring issue that Dallas can no longer avoid - poor defense and a lingering injury history.

I know draft picks are devalued, but for Toronto, draft picks are what give them hope for getting a superstar, since no superstar will come to Toronto via free agency.

Seems like we may lose K. Lo or Powell or both today, thoughts?
Havent followed basketball lately but I feel like siakam hasnt been playing all that well
Heard rumor's he was gonna be traded

If we get an all star or a solid prospect, I wouldnt mind a trade for lowry

As much as I'd like to keep Lowry, if he is looking for a another championship this season, trade him and let him go for it.

Norm has been our constant this year almost over all other players. I would love for the Raps to figure out a way to resign him to similar contracts that they gave Freddie or OG.

As much as I'd like to keep Lowry, if he is looking for a another championship this season, trade him and let him go for it.

Norm has been our constant this year almost over all other players. I would love for the Raps to figure out a way to resign him to similar contracts that they gave Freddie or OG.
Can’t give Norm that kinda bread when he’s not starting on a regular basis.
Maybe there’s an opportunity if we lose K. Lo, depends on what we get back I guess.

Seems like we may lose K. Lo or Powell or both today, thoughts?

Inevitable. Both will walk at the end of the year, and neither make sense for Toronto to sign for the salaries they are likely to demand.

Norman Powell is going to demand 20M per season, which if toronto does, would make the core: Siakam, VanVleet, Anunoby, Powell.

They already have that now and are not winning.

Emotionally speaking, I would like to see Lowry stay, but pragmatically, he would bring the most return.

Note: reports that Powell was traded to Portland. Raptors trade Norm Powell to Trail Blazers for Trent Jr., Hood

Back
Top Bottom