2019 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

NEW:

crPizZM.jpg

New:
d4CW1mC.jpg

Got my girlfriend a bike for Christmas, which means I get to ride it sometimes when she's at work; Heheheheheh, also it's so much better for inner city garbage traffic than that glorious 900cc inline triple. Wish it was liquid cooled tho, just for some peace of mind...

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Why? There's not a single thing wrong with air cooled. Maintenance free, too.

via Tapatalk
It is my lack of mechanical knowledge and that 'LC is newer tech and must be better' ignorance speaking, thus the peace of mind. Hear stories about the air cooled Ducs and HDs that overheated within the city stop n go and won't turn back on until they've cooled off in the shade, never want it to happen to me.
I was worried about overheating while sitting in the long parking lot called the Lakeshore. But realized afterwards that wasn't happening with 250ccs of Rebel...

It is my lack of mechanical knowledge and that 'LC is newer tech and must be better' ignorance speaking, thus the peace of mind. Hear stories about the air cooled Ducs and HDs that overheated within the city stop n go and won't turn back on until they've cooled off in the shade, never want it to happen to me.
I was worried about overheating while sitting in the long parking lot called the Lakeshore. But realized afterwards that wasn't happening with 250ccs of Rebel...

You could always stop for ice cream Mango .

Btw, all my bikes are air cooled. The rider is liquid cooled and is way more trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost in my backyard.

Air cooled all the way.

Old: Scarborough Health Network - Centenary hospital, 2867 Ellesmere Rd

bd6cfeff48d1331225d030d021acca31.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

Back
Top Bottom