2019/2020 Raptors-NBA Thread | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019/2020 Raptors-NBA Thread

I have nothing to add as I didn't watch the game last night, but happy to hear they won and have a new 12 win record.
Until the year before last, I watched sports sporadically.
But with my little guy in his 5th year of basketball (he started at 3), he's really into it and I'm trying to learn the game.
Went to my first Raptors game last week when the played the Hawks.
Had a great time in the nosebleeds.

And the 905 are fun to watch too.
Been to a few games already, and have tix for a few more.

My son thinks the Lakers are gonna take it this year, but wouldn't a Raptors/ Clippers final be fun??

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I called a Clippers/Raptors finals but it looks like it's going to be a Lakers/Raptors finals instead.

I have nothing to add as I didn't watch the game last night, but happy to hear they won and have a new 12 win record.
Until the year before last, I watched sports sporadically.
But with my little guy in his 5th year of basketball (he started at 3), he's really into it and I'm trying to learn the game.
Went to my first Raptors game last week when the played the Hawks.
Had a great time in the nosebleeds.

And the 905 are fun to watch too.
Been to a few games already, and have tix for a few more.

My son thinks the Lakers are gonna take it this year, but wouldn't a Raptors/ Clippers final be fun??

Lucky guy

My daughter seems to like dancing

Gonna have to take up ballet soon

Sorry but I don't predict Raptors anywhere near the finals. Bucks, Celtics, Heat, and even Pacers are going to be difficult for them to win a series against.

Sorry but I don't predict Raptors anywhere near the finals. Bucks, Celtics, Heat, and even Pacers are going to be difficult for them to win a series against.
I predict Conference Finals exit.

anyone go to a game back in the Skydome days?
man that was brutal up in the cheap seats

God I love our bench

The teams to fear in the East are Boston and Milwaukee. Miami will face Milwaukee first...and then Raptors vs Boston in the 2nd round (either we finish 2nd or 3rd). So it's the semis or the finals of the East. I don't see anyone beating Milwaukee the way they are playing. But if anyone can do it Nurse can!

this is so Canadian it's funny
validating your own worth
by asking others what they think of you
even as reigning world champs we still do it

25 turnovers that were not a result of good defence, but sloppy offence which was hard to watch at times. However it's nice to get an easy team after the break, because they are going to get tested in the last part of the season.

Tuesday can’t come soon enough.
Whole squad balled out tonight...

28e797bdd0c3d588e14e11f8b6fee0d9.jpg

Forgot to add, Thomas is a legitimate walking bucket. Can’t wait to see him develop and become a regular player in the rotation. Definitely huge potential with a massive upside.

Gonna miss the game vs the Bucks.
Have courtside seats for 905.

I guess Miller and Brissett won't be playing for 905.....and not sure if Notice will be back from DR with the Canada team.

And yeah, Thomas was on tonight.

good article on cannabis and NBA:

Back
Top Bottom