2019/2020 Raptors-NBA Thread | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019/2020 Raptors-NBA Thread

Well, that was a disappointing game.
Again, very new to this "sports" thing, but imhi they played a very sloppy game.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Well, that was a disappointing game.
Again, very new to this "sports" thing, but imhi they played a very sloppy game.

Cant really win every game in the season, they still the #2 team in the east

It was sloppy for sure. Losing two key players and reinserting another key player after a long layoff makes things disjointed without a doubt.

Who knows how much funky stuff Nick Nurse is trying out that fails or doesn't go to plan, but is best tried in these situations than in the playoffs.

It would be nice to be able to hold onto second seed - they have a challenging end to their season though.

It was sloppy for sure. Losing two key players and reinserting another key player after a long layoff makes things disjointed without a doubt.

Who knows how much funky stuff Nick Nurse is trying out that fails or doesn't go to plan, but is best tried in these situations than in the playoffs.

It would be nice to be able to hold onto second seed - they have a challenging end to their season though.
Good point....try it on a team like the Hornets and only lose by a few points, then change the plan for next game.....so that you don't get murdered by the Bucks/ Celtics/ Lakers.

Lowry had a great 4th quarter though.

Reactions: J_F
NBA league pass has a 30 day trial offer
it's free, as in like actually free, no CC
currently watching game 7 vs the 76'ers from last year

enter code WATCH30 when signing up

edit: another cool feature
several audio streams available

so if you're tired of hearing:

VanVleet from Timmins!!

you can choose the US National broadcast

Last edited:
NBA league pass has a 30 day trial offer
it's free, as in like actually free, no CC
currently watching game 7 vs the 76'ers from last year

enter code WATCH30 when signing up

edit: another cool feature
several audio streams available

so if you're tired of hearing:

VanVleet from Timmins!!

you can choose the US National broadcast
Thanks for this - I'm watching the Raps slap the Butts in 6!

Raps vs Nets - playoff starting tomorrow night!
I like the Raps chances, making it to the east finals vs the Bucks. Then they will lose the first two and then sweep them again.
Face the Clips in the finals and Kawhi will get a quad injury and the Raps will have a Zoom parade across the country.

Raps vs Nets - playoff starting tomorrow night!
I like the Raps chances, making it to the east finals vs the Bucks. Then they will lose the first two and then sweep them again.
Face the Clips in the finals and Kawhi will get a quad injury and the Raps will have a Zoom parade across the country.

Havent been watching, the playoffs have started already?
So lost they usually have 82 games

Game 1 is tomorrow 4pm
I think we handle the Nets in 5
Let's hope they can stay healthy, I predict another Finals appearance as well! ?

Havent been watching, the playoffs have started already?
So lost they usually have 82 games
To add to what jdemsteR wrote, the NBA had the top 22 teams of the league finish off the season by playing an 8 game bubble amongst each other to determine who would move on as the top 16 in the playoffs as well as the playoff seeding.

Raptors all said and done had a pretty remarkable season. They lost Kawhi and Danny Green who were both super important pieces last year and were projected to be a mediocre team with average playoff chances and zero chance of repeat. Out of the remaining 16 teams to move forward, only Portland has lost more players to injury over the season. Yet despite these things, the Raps somehow managed to finish with their best winning percentage in team history & overall, the Raps finished the season with the second best record in the league, only behind Milwaukee. They also had a weird stat that saw 5 Raptors players average more than 15pts a game, which hasn't been done in around 50 years and demonstrates a very balanced, team-based attack. They simply play elite defense and offense.

A prevailing attitude is that the regular season is a warm up for the playoffs. It is clear with this team that they believe they are hands down the best in the NBA and no team in the league has the chops to beat them 4 games out of seven, especially now that they are healthy for the finals run.
Go Raps!!
D9TIGcaWwAET4wP.jpg

Last edited:
Did you guys make your playoff picks on NBA.com yet?
Cool milly up for grabs:

Nice start!

Back
Top Bottom