2019/2020 Raptors-NBA Thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019/2020 Raptors-NBA Thread

Yes sir, still gonna be a pretty good team even without Kawhi, I got a good feeling about OG

They'll be competitve....but hoping that Siakam and Vleet can drop 70 a game is a longshot. They're playoff bound but I don't see them in the battle for the conference.

What a finish and effort by the Raps tonight to take down the three headed monster.
Complete team game and just wow.

Reactions: nfq
What a finish and effort by the Raps tonight to take down the three headed monster.
Complete team game and just wow.
And they were down 2 big players.

How good was that Clippers game, though? Everyone was quick to write off the Raptors but honestly, I think they'll make a deep playoff run again this year. Hoping Masai will bring a reliable star before the trade deadline.

How good was that Clippers game, though? Everyone was quick to write off the Raptors but honestly, I think they'll make a deep playoff run again this year. Hoping Masai will bring a reliable star before the trade deadline.
It was a great game, Bench Mob 2.0 coming.

They shut Cyborg down to what, 3 baskets?

heck of an effort, execution and coaching

we all figured Nurse was pretty good
but what he's doing with that bunch is really impressive

a few of those balls had dropped and the refs called fouls evenly and that was a W

a few of those balls had dropped and the refs called fouls evenly and that was a W
Right, can't forget Clippers went to the line just over half as much IIRC.

Wasnt able to watch the game, but if they even kept up with the clippers it was certainly worthy of praise, that team can write the book on defense

Wasnt able to watch the game, but if they even kept up with the clippers it was certainly worthy of praise, that team can write the book on defense
They had them for 3 quarters then just ran out of gas. 2nd night off a back to back. Missing your all star starters.

But blessing in disguise. Nurse gets to see the bench, they get an opportunity to get minutes. This is all good for later in the season. Love the hustle, love the grit of this team. They have a swagger unlike previous raptors teams that froze against a superstar like Lebron. Now? The young kids don't care, gimme the biggest baddest mfer, they'll guard em! I've been enjoying the games so far.

Luka on tap for tonight and he just might be the second coming!
Will be great to see Pascal vs Kristaps & OG vs Luka.
Go Raps!

Raptor2.jpg

can you believe the play from these role players?
winning teaches you how to win.................................

can you believe the play from these role players?
winning teaches you how to win.................................

Maybe, the raptors did a PHENOMENAL job with their bench players...these are all humble hard working G league players, the scouts deserve all the credit, no one knew who pascal or Vanfleet was...the old coach didnt even give siakam playing time! The entire organisation from top to bottom runs like precision clockwork.

These guys have always been like this.

Its partly why they were so hard to defend against last year...no one knew who could suddenly heat up and score a lot of points..in years past it was easy,...just double lowry or demar and its over.

Every game it was someone different
This time around, everyone from lowry, to vanfleet, to siakam, to ibaka, to Gasol and Kawhi all stepped up.
They didnt know who to guard anymore.

Roleplayers >>>> stars all day.

Last edited:
Such a crazy finish. So many fouls not called I can't even say it was the refs.

It's pretty incredible where this team is at right now considering the amount of time lost to injury. If they have a healthy roster come playoffs, they will be right up there with the Bucks.

Back
Top Bottom