2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread

Unbelievable!!!

It all worked. Kawhi, Nurse, the Gasol trade.

Just unreal. Ujiri has gained legendary status.

Leonard will be a legend. Lowry will be a legend.

Simply amazing.

So long Demar and Dwane. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts. Both of them come across to me as exceptional human beings who are very humble.

Let's hope all is good with Kawhi Leonard's injury. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Danny Green can contribute.
All these moves by Masai have been good without actually blowing up anything like the way some teams go straight to rebuild.

What will become of Normal Powell?

I'm hoping for the Raps to hit the 60 win mark, come 2nd in the east, and see themselves playing in June.

Go Raps!!
Full Circle from post 1!
Finally shed the Craptors moniker. Pure hand claps, no facepalms anymore.
When's the parade?

Congrats to the Raptors but also a tip of the hat to the Warriors. The Raptors had to work for it.

Nothing is more embarrassing than a blow out as sometimes happens with the Superbowl.

must have a been a bittersweet moment for DeRozan
although he wasn't around this year
I'd like to think his time in TO helped build this

free agency season is going to be interesting this summer

Taking Monday off work!
I'll be down at the EX in the morning and make my way over the Nathan Philips and probably stay all day down there. Having worked at both places for a bunch of years, this is going to be awesome!!

Tomorrow should be a good time....

Meanwhile... Ujiri was apparently offered 10MM a season and part ownership for the PRES/GM job in Washington

...and to boot, he was charged with misdemeanor assault.

Unreal...

He hasn't been charged yet, technically (and maybe won't be). This is a good recent summary of that dog pile for those interested, Prosecutors to Decide Whether to Charge Raptors President With Battery in Encounter With NorCal Deputy.

I streamed and rewatched the entire US feed game last night from start to end (minus commercials, and including at least a 1/2 hour of postgame). Wow, what a game.

Here's a link to stream that game, Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors 13 Jun 2019 Replays Full Game - Watch NBA Replays, Playoffs, Final Full Game in HD. More games are listed as well. Watch NBA Replays, Playoffs, Final Full Game in HD - NBA Replays Full Game, Download Replays, NBA Playoffs, NBA 2017

He hasn't been charged yet, technically (and maybe won't be). This is a good recent summary of that dog pile for those interested, Prosecutors to Decide Whether to Charge Raptors President With Battery in Encounter With NorCal Deputy.

I streamed and rewatched the entire US feed game last night from start to end (minus commercials, and including at least a 1/2 hour of postgame). Wow, what a game.

Here's a link to stream that game, Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors 13 Jun 2019 Replays Full Game - Watch NBA Replays, Playoffs, Final Full Game in HD. More games are listed as well. Watch NBA Replays, Playoffs, Final Full Game in HD - NBA Replays Full Game, Download Replays, NBA Playoffs, NBA 2017
Thanks!
I know what I'm doing tomorrow:)

someone take some pics of the parade...i'll be working

that business with Ujiri is troubling

I'm wondering if he became a US citizen?
although this is just a misdemeanor
it could pose a problem for US entry/work permit
if he eats a conviction over this BS

hopefully there are cooler heads in the DA office

Anyone downtown know if the subways are actually closed in the financial district? Specifically King station?

Back
Top Bottom