2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread

KD listed as 'questionable' for tomorrow, apparently practiced but was one of the first to hit the showers. I'd say he's not back till game 7.

I hope now the Spurs fans can understand why Kawhi couldn't come back to play. I feel sorry for KD.

Raptors cant buy a bucket to save their lives.

Good news is, even if they lose this game, KD aint coming back, hes in a cast, and heading out on crutches

**** 1 point game

I call BS, ultimately the teams dont really care about the players, (see Isiah thomas in boston, and kawhi in san antonio)
KD was pushed out there, and now his injury is worsened.

When in doubt, sit out.

I call BS, ultimately the teams dont really care about the players, (see Isiah thomas in boston, and kawhi in san antonio)
KD was pushed out there, and now his injury is worsened.

When in doubt, sit out.
I wouldn't be surprised if KD was complicit. Your season is on the line, you want to be a leader and get out there.

It's a hard call, the player wants to play, the coach wants them to play, the owners want them to play, that leaves the doctors to try to dissuade it but they want to get paid by the owners so they can't push too hard.

Sad. Really wanted it to end tonight. Losing patience. Oh well ... Feel sorry for KD though. Achilles is a tough one to bounce back from

At this point its up to the raptors to lose this series.

Back
Top Bottom