2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread

so the raptors beat em at home, twice, next game is in toronto.
teams that are 3 -1 go on to win the championship 33 out of 34 times.

so the raptors beat em at home, twice, next game is in toronto.
teams that are 3 -1 go on to win the championship 33 out of 34 times.
Did you find out who the one time was? ;)

So we were really struggling at the jump, but i saw Kawhi heating up early. He does seem healthier and i bet by now he's figured out their defensive tactics. Our defense really kept us in this one.

Does KD come back? Contract year for him, why risk getting hurt. Or does he come back to try and close them out and be that 'deciding factor' to boost his legacy?

Last edited:
KDs not likely coming back, and even if he does, he wont be even close to 100%. Klay probably wont be 100% either
Raptors are up 3-1 their odds of winning are 97%
In addition they have home court advantage

KDs not likely coming back, and even if he does, he wont be even close to 100%. Klay probably wont be 100% either
Raptors are up 3-1 their odds of winning are 97%
In addition they have home court advantage
I agree.
  1. Contract year
  2. Hasn't played in a month
  3. Down 3-1 with 2 games left in Toronto
He's supposed to be practicing with the team soon and potentially contact which would put him in line for a return to game availability within days. However, based on Looney playing after he was supposedly out for the series i don't trust a thing GS camp says now.

Now all that being said, this is a championship series i would say anything is possible.

I'm excited to see what happens in the off-season.

Kawhi is likely to stay, probably a 3 year contract with a player option in the 3rd year. What moves will Ujiri make to recruit more talent to Toronto? Will winning a 'chip be enough to attract free agents?

Raps in 5!

Cavs came back from 1-3 to beat GSW in '16 Finals.

On top of that it was against a GSW that set the NBA regular season wins record 73–9 going into it.

Game last night was incredible they need to keep that up.

I think Durant isn't coming back for this game at least, he would've been in it for yesterdays if that was the case don't ya think

On top of that it was against a GSW that set the NBA regular season wins record 73–9 going into it.

Game last night was incredible they need to keep that up.

I think Durant isn't coming back for this game at least, he would've been in it for yesterdays if that was the case don't ya think
He's apparently not showing well in training/practice. I think he's out.

He's apparently not showing well in training/practice. I think he's out.

This, he hasnt even practiced yet, been out forever, hes nowhere near ready to play in crucial finals games.

The anticipation is crazy, im ignoring all basketball related stuff till after monday

That's how you have to treat it. Teams have lost series being up 3-1.
Only happened once in finals history..to Golden State.

The anticipation is crazy, im ignoring all basketball related stuff till after monday
Nothing wrong with that
thumb_up.gif
. I'm embracing and enjoying the ride along the ways since it's so rare. There's been lots of great articles coming out, especially after game 4 acknowledging the Raptors team and run. It's been fun.

Anything & everything is possible in sport. Especially in the playoffs. Nothing is off the table not matter what the odds.

Back
Top Bottom