2007 cbr 125 won't start unless jumped and only runs for a few seconds | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2007 cbr 125 won't start unless jumped and only runs for a few seconds

It broke, you fixed it and now you're riding it, you aren't a beginner any more, your a novice now (y)

C'mon. We need to get this thread up to a hundred posts for a ' I think I need a new battery thread '
I can't wait until he decides to change the oil

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
Btw...cbr125 has no oil filter...or maybe I'm wrong

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

You're spoiling all the fun! You are correct, although there is a filter screen that can get blocked up

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Before i go get it checked out what the next thing working out myself?
Lights.. including brake light and license plate light...signals, reflectors...

There is a ton of other stuff, but those are a start

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Is a very long read but that's why mechanics get paid the big bucks.:

motorcycles with only one front wheel <- scroll down a little from where this link takes you, it starts with them needing fenders.

Whats the best way to go forward then do i just by a stand that dose not need spools or do i add them
? I've seen people use adapters that get put on the back of the swing arm.

Use the type of stand that has L-shaped brackets that slide underneath the swingarm. Generally they are rubber-cushioned to avoid damaging the paint.

That's the right idea BUT ... Do yourself a favor and visit a local bike shop, show them that ad and tell them what bike you have. Pro 6 Cycle ... Riders Choice ... Snow City ... Speedworx ... your choice.

The cbr125 requires some special consideration because the bike (and swingarm) is so narrow. Many "off the shelf" stands are not able to be adjusted narrow enough. A bricks and mortar shop can sort that out for you.

Is just a little motorcycle ;) hang it from the ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom