2007 cbr 125 won't start unless jumped and only runs for a few seconds | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2007 cbr 125 won't start unless jumped and only runs for a few seconds

Garage door frame or garage ceiling rafter support works good,
2 or even 4 decent sized screw hooks plus ratchet straps.
Makes it easy to pull the front forks.

Tractor bucket works too if you have one.

Ya, tractors are pretty handy.

Right up until you need to pick the tractor up, that gets tricky.

Ya, tractors are pretty handy.

Right up until you need to pick the tractor up, that gets tricky.
Or repair the hydraulics on them. Uggghh!

Mine was a fuel pump.
You cooked a fuel pump?
Try keeping more fuel in the tank, the pump needs the fuel for cooling, run it low all the time and the failure rate increases.

So I successfully changed the oil, the coolant, bled and changed the brake fluid, the air filter and I have tires I ordered waiting at the store for me tomorrow to change them. Anything else anytime recommend I change or take a look at before I send to to get safetied?

Lights all work, mirrors are there, horn works, chain is in decent shape, brake pads have something left on them, throttle springs back shut properly when released?

nothing to worry about?
Absolutely nothing,
if they do find something wrong it is in your best interests to fix it,
say thank-you very much and will you pass it under the same work order once those repairs are made?

What does that mean?
"will you pass it under the same work order once those repairs are made"
Is it going to cost extra to have it inspected again.

I was having my BMW inspected once, mechanic felt the rear pads were too thin, I replaced them myself, brought it back, he looked at it and passed it, no extra charge, ymmv.

Guy was a motorcycle certified mechanic working in a car shop, he wasn't motivated to sell me anything, that helps.

have you named it yet?

I suppose it's not important if you only have one.

Back
Top Bottom