ZRX1200, B-King, Z1000, etc...New (to me) bike time.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

ZRX1200, B-King, Z1000, etc...New (to me) bike time..

[evo]

Site Supporter
Im already planning my next years ride, and am looking at the bigger nakeds/standards. Ultimately, it would be the B-King hands down, but they are hard to find and often overpriced, so I'm considering some others. If you own any of the listed, or similar, I'd love to hear your thoughts on them :)

If I go Z1000, it'll be a first gen with some mods, B-king would just get an exhaust if not already present, and the ZRX interests me but im not too hot on the looks.

Mature rider, lots of raod ridden, a little track, want good power (I like twins, but..), no SS's for insurance reasons, and Handling/Braking tie for #1.

Check out the Ninja1000. Faired and it looks very nice. Tons of midrange, good suspension and brakes. Could easily ride it all day or take it to the track.

Check out the Ninja1000. Faired and it looks very nice. Tons of midrange, good suspension and brakes. Could easily ride it all day or take it to the track.

too new. looking to keep this purchase under 10k. 8 would be better.

have you considered the yamaha mt-01. they can be found for under 10k easily. the only hard part is finding one. not too many for sale. they're pretty sweet looking in my opinion... if only something could be done with that exhaust.

other than that, i would jump on the kawasaki z1000, absolutely gorgeous bike.

Tuono. V60 or V4.

Gen 2 FZ1. I sent you a PM, I don't need to sell mine, but I'm considering thinning out my stable. Well within your price range.

The cheap Z1000s I just found are all in New Jersey. Brand new 2011s for $8995USD. Compared to $11,300 for the cheapest new one here.

But you're looking at a 1500km round-trip so the logistics would eat away some of the savings. Still, $2300 cheaper. Might be worth it.

ohoh... i dont know how it slipped my mind before. check out the triumph speed triple. 1050cc 3 cyl engine. its a pretty torquey machine. just dont go for a new one, grab at least 2010 or back, they put those hideous headlights on them in 2011.

Back
Top Bottom