Votes: 21 22.3%
  • 50 to 59

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • 60 to 69

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • 70 to 79

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
I picked up a few bottles of 90% Polish alcohol....will cut it down and make something similar to 'Lemoncello' this week. Had some gifted to me recently and HOLY SHITBALLS...couldn't get enough of the stuff...of course the morning was a disaster.
Had something like that at a skydive fest many years ago. Filled some watermelons with it and partied full tilt.
Woke up under the pool table in the morning with a girl named Ingrid. We went outside and puked. Did not jump that day.

Had something like that at a skydive fest many years ago. Filled some watermelons with it and partied full tilt.
Woke up under the pool table in the morning with a girl named Ingrid. We went outside and puked. Did not jump that day.
Ya...been there done that at a big Polish wedding once. Didn't know what hit me. Girl helped me through the night.

It was called 'bimber' which is like a Polish moonshine. It's delicious because the Polaks flavour it like Jello....o sweet baby Jesus...take 5 of those in a row and try to get up. My uncles/cousins were dying when I tried to get up and my response was 'you know...I like this chair...I'm gonna sit right here.'

If you know Polish weddings...they go until 7-8am and then Part 2 starts at 1pm on Sunday...rinse and repeat until 8am Monday.

Ya...been there done that at a big Polish wedding once. Didn't know what hit me. Girl helped me through the night.

It was called 'bimber' which is like a Polish moonshine. It's delicious because the Polaks flavour it like Jello....o sweet baby Jesus...take 5 of those in a row and try to get up. My uncles/cousins were dying when I tried to get up and my response was 'you know...I like this chair...I'm gonna sit right here.'

If you know Polish weddings...they go until 7-8am and then Part 2 starts at 1pm on Sunday...rinse and repeat until 8am Monday.
Sounds like a downhome party

If you make home brew, it's for your own consumption. Chill.
Most of the baking i do, i give to neighbours and family. I do it because it makes me feel good.
Kind of like me and my smoker...
I smoke a bunch of meat - more than I can eat before it goes bad.. stupid me...
BUT, my neighbours love me, as they're the beneficiaries...
Makes up for my noisy KTM RC8r exhaust. Never had a complaint.

Did part one start Friday or saturday afternoon?
When we fly to Poland the party starts the day we land. But typically weddings start Saturday morning when you get bombed before the wedding, then shot for shot at the reception start, and then the real fun starts.

I remember one year we were partying at a wedding, and at 10pm on Sunday we made the executive decision to drive to Prague on Monday afternoon. Best spontaneous trip I ever had. 2 cars, 6 cousins, and 1 Euro beers in a pub we found on the first night. 8 hours from our town in Poland to downtown Prague. Didn't book a hotel or anything, just showed up and start looking. T'was awesome.

Don't know what homebrewing is in your world. The term relates to the homebrew scene on game consoles in my world; I'm assuming that's not it lol
Home brewing in my world means making sh!tty beer in your basement.

I picked up a few bottles of 90% Polish alcohol....will cut it down and make something similar to 'Lemoncello' this week. Had some gifted to me recently and HOLY SHITBALLS...couldn't get enough of the stuff...of course the morning was a disaster.
One of my favourite pastimes. I’d love your lemon cello recipe, it’s grandmas fave and she still puts back a bottle a month.

OHHHHH. So people make booze and sell it without alcohol or regular tax?

I know the same happens with renting often <_<
You seem to be looking for something negative around every corner.Everything in moderation....you get what you give.....etc.

One of my favourite pastimes. I’d love your lemon cello recipe, it’s grandmas fave and she still puts back a bottle a month.
Will do. My cousin gave us a small bottle and he said he eyed it.

his favourite is with grapefruit. Mine is with lemons.

he also put in a few specific candies into the mix and that touched it up. I’ll finalize what I can and send it to you this week.

it starts with 20 lemons and a jar full of fresh farm honey.

You seem to be looking for something negative around every corner.Everything in moderation....you get what you give.....etc.

That comment wasn't meant to be. I thought that's what Mad Mike meant by tax evasion or whatever (if sarcasm was intended, whoosh on me.)

And I prefer the term "realistic" lol

Back
Top Bottom