You know you're downtown when | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

You know you're downtown when

people do this *ish to me too when I ride downtown. Pisses me off when I can't get on my bike because some idiot tried to squeeze is a space where he doesn't fit.

tooclose-1.jpg

Ugh...This JUST happened to me on College Street on Sat. I was ******...the jackarse on his monster edition parked so close i had to roll it out while leaned over, couldn't even get a leg over.....effn' idiot had so much space to park in too...

Nyx, I've totally had a car do that to my bike too...I was livid...I was about to smash his hood with my helmet and heel, when he came out of the falafel place cuz i was screaming "who the eff parks like this?!?!" The guy actually said, "what? what's wrong?" -_- sigh...

I've caught a guy in a Lincoln Navigator using his backup camera to park 2 inches from my bike at Dundas Square. I walked up to the truck and stood there flipping him the bird in the camera until he figured it out.

I'm probably going to get flamed by at least a few for this but I'd be thinking pretty hard about keying that car and in the pic above, pushing that bike over. Not that I'd do it. But it'd be damn tempting.

I'm probably going to get flamed by at least a few for this but I'd be thinking pretty hard about keying that car and in the pic above, pushing that bike over. Not that I'd do it. But it'd be damn tempting.

LOL...well you're a lot more civil than me, I thought about squatting on dude's hood and pissing on his windshield...but I'm a biatch like that

LOL...well you're a lot more civil than me, I thought about squatting on dude's hood and pissing on his windshield...but I'm a biatch like that

Pics and video or it didn't happen :cool:

u squat when you pee? lol. aren't you a guy?

I'm starting to think we need a sticky thread on this...I can lift up a leg and piss my name on the wall if I wasn't half drunk...but that's cuz I'm talented with my bits =P

u squat when you pee? lol. aren't you a guy?

A bit of clarification.. We have "lil sushi" - confirmed chick and "Sushii" - for whom we suspect is a chick even though the user claims to be a guy.. Just look at the user's posts and avatars and you'll see the reasons for our suspicions :cool:

Back
Top Bottom