York University Warning! | GTAMotorcycle.com

York University Warning!

PLau

Dark blue stealth police car sitting on the side of pond road and keele with a speed trap beaming down towards the tel building handing out tickets.

http://imgur.com/tJr2f

April 12, 2012 - 4:45PM

Last edited:
Dark blue stealth police car sitting on the side of pond road and keele with a speed trap beaming down towards the tel building handing out tickets.

Thanks! hopefully he wont be there when I visit my gf

cops been hiding there for YEARS! lol

many years back i was behind a mustang. we were both speeding but the mustang blocked the radar so only he got caught lol.

Lol...i thought you were going to talk about the strike.

But ya i often see a cop there when i go to school...they're so bad trying to make poor university students even poorer.

I thought you were gonna talk about York being a bad school.

oops

I haven't seen them there in the year and a half I went to the school. I guess its cause I have afternoon classes rather than morning classes that ended at 3:20 latest.

I haven't seen them there in the year and a half I went to the school. I guess its cause I have afternoon classes rather than morning classes that ended at 3:20 latest.

there's actually classes at York? I thought they were on strike all the time?

cops been hiding there for YEARS! lol

many years back i was behind a mustang. we were both speeding but the mustang blocked the radar so only he got caught lol.

They are always there ..

If not there, they sit on Steeles hitting traffic going westbound.

Looks like the same cop too...
He gave me two tickets at once. (speeding/no seatbelt) Both took over a year to get to trial and were eventually dropped.
This was back in 07.

is there actually a strike this time?

If you see a line of people tomorrow, then the answer is yes and we're all screwed for exams.

Good to know. I was there yesterday for lunch and can't afford another ticket. I often ride through campus when I'm passing by. TAs went on strike for nearly the entire fall semester during my first year. That was a really fun year but I nearly ended up in academic suspension!

Seeing that coppers are always on that strip, I am assuming this thread is really about your cool helmet cam pic? Thx for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom