Yellow 'watch out for motorcycles' sticker | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yellow 'watch out for motorcycles' sticker

skittax8

I was heading west on Mohawk Road (Hamilton) this evening at around 8:45. A white car flew by me from the right side and cut in front of me. I flashed my high beams. That is when I noticed the yellow 'watch out for motorcycles' sticker in the top left corner of the back window. I have one in the exact same location in my own car. The white car continued west, speeding and weaving in and out of traffic. Driving as if on a race track! If that driver rides, guaranteed they probably ride the same way they drive :(

I guess "practice what you preach" doesn't apply to this driver lol. Thankfully you're alright.

I would give benefit of the doubt based on the fact he didn't run you over.

I was heading west on Mohawk Road (Hamilton) this evening at around 8:45. A white car flew by me from the right side and cut in front of me. I flashed my high beams. That is when I noticed the yellow 'watch out for motorcycles' sticker in the top left corner of the back window. I have one in the exact same location in my own car. The white car continued west, speeding and weaving in and out of traffic. Driving as if on a race track! If that driver rides, guaranteed they probably ride the same way they drive :(

Can't assume the driver was the person that put the sticker on the vehicle.

But then again, it's Hamilton. Lol.

I would give benefit of the doubt based on the fact he didn't run you over.

And based on the mentality and attitudes of many people on this forum, that's exactly the type of response one would expect.

Oh the irony if this person, while driving a car with the yellow 'watch out for motorcycles' sticker, collides with a motorcycle...

Can't assume the driver was the person that put the sticker on the vehicle.

But then again, it's Hamilton. Lol.

You are correct. Though I did not assume; that would be presumptuous. As for your comment about Hamilton, not sure what that implies. And it doesn't matter. As a 'Hamiltonian', and a person who rides a motorcycle, I proudly put that sticker on my own car window.

Last edited:
And based on the mentality and attitudes of many people on this forum, that's exactly the type of response one would expect.

Oh the irony if this person, while driving a car with the yellow 'watch out for motorcycles' sticker, collides with a motorcycle...

Did not run over motorcycle while executing high speed maneuver. Just reporting the facts ma'am.

How are we in to the double digit post count and nobody has accused the OP of being a LEFT LANE BANDIT!!!! :)

The car driver exhibits the same behavior I've seen from a lot of motorcyclists. The sticker in the rear window is quite appropriate.

The car driver exhibits the same behavior I've seen from a lot of motorcyclists. The sticker in the rear window is quite appropriate.

I was going to say the same thing.

or Maybe the OP just read it wrong. What is said was 'WATCH OUT.... Motorcycles" It was just a friendly reminder that he might smoke you with his bad driving.

or Maybe the OP just read it wrong

hahahah, I like it. Or perhaps he did read it correctly, but misinterpreted it. I think these stickers were designed by that family in the SUV that was attacked by a group of bikers. They are just trying to warn their fellow cagers. Kind of like "watch out for falling bricks"

How are we in to the double digit post count and nobody has accused the OP of being a LEFT LANE BANDIT!!!! :)

That's because I was not being one :)))

How is your response even remotely logical? Wondering how we are in double digit post count and nobody has accused you of being a LEFT LANE BANDIT has nothing to do with you not being one. Yet you state you were not being one. I pointed out that's not a good reason. Should I have not done that? Somebody takes care not to run you over but that's not good enough for you. Then you attack me for pointing out the obvious. I don't understand your aggression.

Back
Top Bottom