Yearly Request for Your Vote | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yearly Request for Your Vote

bakaboy

Old, Slow and Grumpy
Site Supporter
It is that time of year when I ask my fellow motorcyclists to help me by voting for my water tank in an industry contest.

There is only 1 Canadian tank in the list.

Maxville is a small community in Eastern Ontario and their new water tank was painted to reflect the history of the local Highland Games.

A quick vote would help in keeping this tank in the top 12.

Last year the Hamilton Methane tank managed a 2nd place in the North American contest.

Visit
2019 Tank of the Year | Tank of the Year

Maxville-ON.jpgRegister your vote.

Thanks

It is that time of year when I ask my fellow motorcyclists to help me by voting for my water tank in an industry contest.

There is only 1 Canadian tank in the list.

Maxville is a small community in Eastern Ontario and their new water tank was painted to reflect the history of the local Highland Games.

A quick vote would help in keeping this tank in the top 12.

Last year the Hamilton Methane tank managed a 2nd place in the North American contest.

Visit
2019 Tank of the Year | Tank of the Year

View attachment 41199Register your vote.

Thanks
How was the tartan done?

It was laid out in a pattern by an artist and painted with an ultra long life fluoropolymer paint in the grid pattern.
Damn, that's a lot of work. I figured they would have cheaped out and just vinyl wrapped the white protective base coat.

Voted, love the tartan.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

The black tank at 2 (Clinton MS) looks interesting but I wonder how much it heats up in the sun and if that causes any longevity or treatment issues.

The black will heat up on the surface due to sunlight however most of that thermal effect is negated by the heat sink of water on the backside of the steel bowl.

Above and below the water line tho the black doesn't get the benefit of the water.

I have been in tanks where the reverse imprint of the black external logo letters were visible as a discoloration in the internal white lining anywhere above the average fill point.

Voted for yours. Found this one on my way down to Alabama.
VrahduP.jpg

VOTED (twice, ?)

Back
Top Bottom