wtf is up with the snow? | GTAMotorcycle.com

wtf is up with the snow?

AF4iK

Site Supporter
Stepped out for a smoke about an hour ago and there's snow on all the cars and still falling. Then realized my sunroof was cracked open. Ugh

Have you been watching the weather forcasts? LOL

Yea, I know I know... but what were the chances they'd be right this time? :rolleyes:

I told you guys I was bringing the snow back from Norway with me... I just got home late Thursday.
So yes, it's my fault. I heard about that gorgeous week while I was stuck dealing with blizzards on some random mountain.

And I'm off to my M2 at the beaches. Ugh!!!

Anyone know if the salters/deicers were out last night, or if the city just let everything thaw on it's own? Really don't want to have to deal with salt again until next winter (even cleaned the undercarriage of the car a few weeks back).

They were out in my area last night, last chances for the drivers to get some bonus hours and use up inventory.

Anyone know if the salters/deicers were out last night, or if the city just let everything thaw on it's own? Really don't want to have to deal with salt again until next winter (even cleaned the undercarriage of the car a few weeks back).

Tough luck... the streets in Scarborough and Ajax were practically white yesterday...

I told you guys I was bringing the snow back from Norway with me... I just got home late Thursday.
So yes, it's my fault. I heard about that gorgeous week while I was stuck dealing with blizzards on some random mountain.

What are u doing in Norway?
Were u dressed like this?
camo-image-aps-3.jpg

Looks like I missed all the fun...

4acb3c1d.jpg

If it's any consolation I was in the Bahamas on March break :)

OP, welcome to Canada. It snows here in March.

I noticed they had started to brine the roads on Wednesday.

u were in norway? was it like a vacation trip? always wanted to go there, and check out some wingsuit base jumpers lol

Tough luck... the streets in Scarborough and Ajax were practically white yesterday...
Jeez they sure were! I came home at 7am to white roads and PILES of salt on the road with not a snowflake to be seen.

Snow in March and April is normal.

Yea I know... in fact, I was really sad when boarding season finished. I started this thread to face-palm myself over the sunroof. Should've gave it a different title.

Victor, how did your M2 go?

Not bad for a full day of riding under rain and haze. Actually enjoyed it a lot.

And I think only one person failed on the whole class.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that one person wasn't you so congrats!

Back
Top Bottom