WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a fem | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a fem

djbordie

Site Supporter
Tried calling all the honda dealers in Toronto, no one sells motorcycles anymore.

Only 4-5 all far away. Mississauga, brampton, markham, durham...

wtf are they thinking? how is anyone supposed to purchase a ****ing honda in the city...

I know the powerhouses closed, but damn..cant a dealer hookup a sale at least.

Anyways,

Can someone who has a CBR 250 ride to my work (dvp/richmond) and let a female sit on the bike?
Shes pretty too. So bonus. (co worker, shes single)

We cant go to the ends of the earth to find a CBR just to look at and sit on quick.

She wants to purchase a kawi or honda this week. Kawi, easy to find and sit on.

Honda, impossible. ( I already told her not to bother with the CBR...but she insists)

So if anyone wants to take a boot, that would be cool.

Or i can meet you somewhere downtown?

Or if you bike is parked downtown, let me know where LOL

rant over

Check with Learning Curves...they usually have a new CBR 250 with ABS for demo purposes...they are at Coxwell and Eastern.

Leslie and Lakeshore @ Thursday night....simple

Dude... Think this over.
Take this cute, single girl. Put her on the back of your bike and take her on a ride to look at a CBR.
Hell, if I was closer I'd offer to do all the legwork myself!

Hell, if I was closer I'd offer to do all the legwork myself!

You sir, are a scholar AND a gentleman...

...just make sure to post the pics when stuff goes down...

:sex:

Whoa whoa whoa .. why you throwing out a "cockblocker"?

Lmao

Don't listen to him - polygamy is acceptable for religious reasons here in Canada (just tell folks you're scouting out potential new future ex Mrs. infernobusters...).

Back
Top Bottom