Wsbk 2019 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2019

i put my right hands on the table that if he lose one race its because he is crashing is bike ! Untill he stay on his bike he will win everything !!!

Alright folks, this weekends race is gonna be pretty messy :(

I won't be able to live stream FP1 BUT you should be able to skip back to watch it when FP2 starts (maybe).

Not sure about saturday, but sunday should go smooth.

Imola Qualifying (Superpole) is now live streaming (and eventually Race 1), and if you skip back to the start you can also watch FP1, FP2, etc.!!! FP2 timestamp for start is approx 1:18, Superpole timestamp for start is approx 3:34, WSBK RACE 1 6:14

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Imola Race Day 2 is now live streaming, and if you skip back to the start you can also watch FP1, FP2, etc.!!! FP2 timestamp for start is approx 1:18, Superpole timestamp for start is approx 3:34, WSBK RACE 1 6:14, DAY 2 RACES 7:44

Enjoy!

No comments at all on the racing? Bautista got lucky this time, first with Davies' DNF and then the weather cancelling the second full race. Next race is Jerez, so Bautista will be back on even footing with the rest in terms of track experience and will probably smoke everyone again.

Mark

Raptors game will be streaming on /LiveWSBK (i.e. if your link is /Live just add WSBK to the end to make it /LiveWSBK, or if yours is /Live720p change it to /LiveWSBK) at 7pm EST (1hr10mins from now).

As always, enjoy!

Ok, same setup as last race. I won't be able to stream Jerez FP1 live, but will upload it BEFORE FP2 so when FP2 live streams you'll be able to skip back to FP1 if you want.

Not too sure how I'm going to be able to stream qualifying but I'll see what I can do.

I'll be good to go for Race 1 and Sunday for sure.

Jerez Qualifying is now streaming!

If it cuts out before Race 1 I won't be able to stream it until after about 4pm EST today, sorry.

Good luck and enjoy :)

Quite a snoozer of a race overall until Rea took out Lowes in the last corner. Rea was pretty upset about it, but it looked like a legitimate overtake and Lowes got unlucky when Rea snagged his bar end going past. It looked like Lowes hurt his left hand/wrist, hopefully he isn't hurt too bad and can race tomorrow.

The announcers kept going on about how Lowes had the inside covered, but there was lots of room for Rea to go inside and he had several feet of pavement left before the grass to his inside. By MX standards that was very polite, just with an unlucky outcome.

Mark

Quite a snoozer of a race overall until Rea took out Lowes in the last corner. Rea was pretty upset about it, but it looked like a legitimate overtake and Lowes got unlucky when Rea snagged his bar end going past. It looked like Lowes hurt his left hand/wrist, hopefully he isn't hurt too bad and can race tomorrow.
Rea was demoted so no podium for him. Lowes was DNF but will start from the front tomorrow if he's fit to race.

Rea was demoted so no podium for him. Lowes was DNF but will start from the front tomorrow if he's fit to race.

I saw that, plus a back of the grid start for race 2. Seems like quite a kick in the balls for what looked like a racing incident to me. Oh well, it will be good entertainment watching Rea blitz through the back 95% of the field tomorrow afternoon.

Lowes seemed to be over it by the end of the day based on his twitter feed. He didn't mention any injury, so hopefully he is good to go tomorrow.

Mark

Sweet, many thanks. It's all over by the time I'm watching in Alberta so I get to watch from the start anyway.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom