Wsbk 2019 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2019

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
DO NOT POST LINKS TO COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IN THIS THREAD!!

Users have been reporting best success with the live stream by opening the .m3u8 link directly in Chrome after installing the Native HLS Playback extension.

WSBK live stream links (send PM for full link if you don't have it already):

1080p: /LiveWSBK/index.m3u8
720p: /LiveWSBK720/index.m3u8
360pHQ: /LiveWSBK360/index.m3u8

In MontrealSSD only:

ROUND 04 - Prosecco DOC Aragon Round - 28 - 30 AUG

01 - WorldSBK - FP1 0:00:00
02 - WorldSBK - FP2 1:07:52
03 - WorldSBK - FP3 2:10:14
04 - WorldSBK - Superpole 2:43:01
05 - WorldSSP - Superpole 3:27:53
06 - WorldSSP300 - Superpole 4:04:53
07 - WorldSBK - Race 1 - 4:35:39
08 - WorldSSP - Race - 6:00:44
09 - WorldSSP300 - Race - 7:04:35
10 - WorldSBK - Superpole Race - 8:01:45
11 - WorldSSP - Race 2 - 8:52:25
12 - WorldSBK - Race 2 - 9:56:54
13 - WorldSSP300 - Race 2 - 11:25:34

In UK and Fremont only:

ROUND 05 - Pirelli Teruel Round - 04 - 06 SEP

01 - WorldSBK - FP1 - 0:00:00
02 - WorldSBK - FP2 - 1:08:38
03 - WorldSBK - FP3 - 2:16:56
04 - WorldSBK - Superpole - 2:50:35
05 - WorldSSP - Superpole - 3:38:51
06 - WorldSSP300 - Superpole - 4:17:29
07 - WorldSBK - Race 1 - 4:48:17
08 - WorldSSP - Race - 6:13:30
09 - WorldSSP300 - Race - 7:17:10
10 - WorldSBK - Superpole Race - 8:14:20
11 - WorldSSP - Race 2 - 9:04:44
12 - WorldSBK - Race 2 - 10:10:01
13 - WorldSSP300 Race 2 - 11:35:53

Last edited:
Thank You Johscrucers!
You're welcome.

Not sure how much I'm going to be able to do it throughout the year as I just found out I'm the father of a 7yr old girl. My first and only kid (I assume)! Someone fresh to corrupt, gotta make up for the 7 years I missed!

You're welcome.

Not sure how much I'm going to be able to do it throughout the year as I just found out I'm the father of a 7yr old girl. My first and only kid (I assume)! Someone fresh to corrupt, gotta make up for the 7 years I missed!

Oh, wow congrats, dude! That's a hell of a way to start the year, enjoy it, they grow up fast.

No worries, JC; I got back up links if needed for WSBK this year place all your focus on MotoGP and I can handle this side for the most part, I already have Superpole and Race 1 links. PM me for links.

Many thanks to John. The livestream is working fine for me (so far, fingers crossed) in Firefox.

Mark

Oh, wow congrats, dude! That's a hell of a way to start the year, enjoy it, they grow up fast.
Thanks man. I told her that if any boys try and kiss her tell them I have guns and an alibi ;)

No worries, JC; I got back up links if needed for WSBK this year place all your focus on MotoGP and I can handle this side for the most part, I already have Superpole and Race 1 links. PM me for links.
Nice work! I get way more heat from Dorna re: MotoGP but they've never said a peep about WSBK or never even sent me a takedown request or lawyer letter! My server peeps don't like getting takedown requests or lawyer letters so in order for me to keep my ish up I might only be able to do WSBK for now :(

Haha, I remember when you showed us your collection.

Ah, ok, well I got the Dorna pass over the Winter to test if it was wort it, and to be honest its pretty mediocre; I can't stream steadily on my monitors with 50mbps down, the stream is capped at 1080p and still craps out... I tried streaming the Sepang tests and gave up after the fourth failure and just watched it on PC.

Has Dorna found out about the new server?

I just checked out the superpole and apparently there isn't anymore of that reverse grid order, which never really worked on WSBK and made for a dull race.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Has Dorna found out about the new server?
For some reason they never ask to take the server down, just to remove content/files from it. My overseas server they take all the take down requests and letters and put them right in the shredder so that's not a problem, but most of my "customers" don't get very good speed from that server. My server in Montreal has to comply with DMCA and the like, but as I said, Dorna has only ever asked to remove content, it's the provider that's threatened to shut down the server :(

I just checked out the superpole and apparently there isn't anymore of that reverse grid order, which never really worked on WSBK and made for a dull race.
Bunch of new rules for 2019, including a 10 lap sprint race on day 2 that determines the qualifying order for Race 2 (at least I think that's how it works): http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2019/WorldSBK+set+to+welcome+new+weekend+format

I just finish race 1 WSBK. Looks like Bautista is still racing in MotoGP but with the WSBK riders.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that Aprilia isn't on the grid?

So glad racing season is back!

Anyone else notice that Aprilia isn't on the grid?

Yeah, they haven't had a factory team since 2015. 2016 they partnered with Ioda and 2017-2018 with Milwaukee. Milwaukee wanted more factory support than Aprilia was willing to give, so they went back to BMW this year.

I just finish race 1 WSBK. Looks like Bautista is still racing in MotoGP but with the WSBK riders.

I've always wondered how well JRea would do in MotoGP, but then you get 2nd-tier MotoGP refugees like Bautista coming in to show how the big dogs run and it seems clear that JRea made the right decision staying in WSBK. Granted, it's only one race in.

Better to be a big fish in a little pond, than a guppy in the ocean...

WSBK day 2 is now live streaming in 720p!

After today is complete I'll re-stream everything from the wsbk weekend up, so if you missed race 1 or quali you can re-watch it as well.

SPOILER ALERT

Wow, that was embarrassing, I hope things go well for him well at WSBK. That didn't even look like they were racing in the same category, he was just not visible to the rest of the pack.

He shined on JLO's bike last year, but I doubt if he ends the Rea domination there that Ducati will want him back on the works team. Why leave WSBK for a satellite ride even with factory support when Dovi is their #1 rider?

Edit: Wait, wtf?! Where is my boy Baz?!

Last edited:
Awesome to see in the superpole race the difference in riding style between Motogp and....well, everybody else.
And i'll wait next race in a couple of hours, but yup, embarrassing it is, and it's great!

Back
Top Bottom