Wow, PS4 just decimated the Xbox One | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wow, PS4 just decimated the Xbox One

:lmao:

Microsoft are not a software company. They're a money making company and watching Apple eat their profits made them go Full Retard.

Hate Mickeysoft since 1988.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Although I am for team Sony, I believe that I heard something like you must have playstation plus to play online. Correct me if I'm wrong but I watched every second of e3... And the offset to allow used games is to have playstation plus. However the service does have its benefits, the biggest I think being that there's a free game every month.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to being able to remotely play ps4 on a vita. That is too dope.

Although I am for team Sony, I believe that I heard something like you must have playstation plus to play online. Correct me if I'm wrong but I watched every second of e3... And the offset to allow used games is to have playstation plus. However the service does have its benefits, the biggest I think being that there's a free game every month.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to being able to remotely play ps4 on a vita. That is too dope.

Correct, online multiplayer requires a $5/mo PS Plus subscription.

The upside is it's cheaper than Xbox Gold and gives you a lot more.

I don't understand how a company could be so short sighted.

They assumed Sony would try and play catch-up and buy into their system. The big publishers also love the no used games/no sharing idea cause used games don't make them a dime.

Word, PS Plus is orders of magnitude better than XBL Gold

From what I have read from various message boards, there is soo much hate for xbox one. Everyone is going for PS4.

As well the PC market is starting to coming back from the dead.
STEAM is well liked in the gaming world.

Last edited:
finally got on a computer, so heres my take.

YES, ps4 right now sounds way better than xbox. The things right now that are going for it are the used games and the graphics (which we knew was always better).

In lieu of saying this, there are some things that pick my mind. If we all recall the great PSN hack, where accounts were compromised, will you still trust their security knowing you have to pay for PS Plus? I hope theres in-store subscribtions you can purchase. I dont know if I trust PSN yet to leave my credit card number on there. Also, the price point sketches me out. ps3 was priced higher when it came out but we knew that it was a far superior product. And while the same holds true with these next gen consoles, theyve done the exact opposite and priced it lower than xbox. Hopefully the quality still reflects this. Sony will probably sell these at a loss, similar to ps3. It was only until a couple years ago that ps3 started selling at a profit.

i think the only thing going for me on xbox was MGS5. sad that metal gear didnt make an appearance, i think it is a key cornerstone of playstation. It seems like the presentation was really targetting microsoft, ending e3 with bungie presentation and the kick to the balls on xbox one.

/nerdrant

Xbox live gold is currently 59 year regular price. They go on sale for 39$ three times a year at least too. Maybe they will raise it though.

Or Sony will introduce the same restrictions down the road, once they made sure Microsoft was toast. Remember the PS3 backward compatibility feature? Now you see it, now you don't. Or the ability to install Linux for that matter. Sony "might" look like the good guys right now, but they're still Sony.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/969968_382040108566987_1788670092_n.jpg

Or Sony will introduce the same restrictions down the road, once they made sure Microsoft was toast. Remember the PS3 backward compatibility feature? Now you see it, now you don't. Or the ability to install Linux for that matter. Sony "might" look like the good guys right now, but they're still Sony.

I highly doubt that. SONY is losing money like Panasonic. They won't f---k up their fan base.

Last edited:
True, but that won't matter once they have a good installed customer base. Once the PS4 is out in most of the living-rooms, Sony can change their DRM policies: PS4 owners won't have a choice but to roll with it and Sony will rake in extra income from the trade-in fees. All speculations at this point, of course.

Just an idea, what if you guys just kept playing your old consoles for a year.
Don't buy the new crap.
Let's see what happens then:D

Just an idea, what if you guys just kept playing your old consoles for a year.
Don't buy the new crap.
Let's see what happens then:D

Sony supported the ps2 long after the ps3 was released.

And a new system after 6 years or so is not too much too soon.. why would we ignore the ps4?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sony supported the ps2 long after the ps3 was released.

And a new system after 6 years or so is not too much too soon.. why would we ignore the ps4?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I guess I like to play with girls more that I care about playing video games.
That's just me.

Back
Top Bottom