Woman attacks photographer on beach for using a quadcopter | GTAMotorcycle.com

Woman attacks photographer on beach for using a quadcopter

MarcosSantiago

Did you see this one?

Guy on the beach (Hammonasset Beach in Madison, CT) testing his new quadcopter.

Crazy girl Andrea Mears, 23, approaches the photographer because she is upset that he is using a “helicopter plane” to take pictures.

Crazy girl calls 911.

Cazy girl hangs up the phone and proceeds to "teach the guy a lesson" (why do people feel ike doing that?)

Story... http://petapixel.com/2014/06/09/woman-violently-attacks-photographer-beach-using-quadcopter/

Video... http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1402206030

Oh boy...

article-0-1E95A45B00000578-176_634x364.jpg

Last edited:
I was always told never to hit a lady. (Those exact words).

She wasn't acting so ladylike. Cut out the leg-locks and just sock her in the aviators dude.

Last edited:
The videographer exhibited super-human self-restraint. BBC :cool:

I was always told never to hit a lady. (Those exact words).

She wasn't acting so ladylike.

Once, when I was a teenager, my mom told me never to hit a lady.

When she left the room, my dad said "Son, I tell you a secret - not all of them are ladies, sooner or later you are going to run into a *%^&*, you just have to know the difference, and don't forget to keep your hands up, protect your face, they always go for the eyes, and the face..."

:rolleyes:

Now I wonder how dad knew...

andrea-mears-photos-4.jpg

Last edited:
.....and sometimes the penis too

^^This

I would've not been able to have that super-human self restraint, I would've been arrested for punching the living s**t out of her after that vicious assault.

She tried to pull a goddamn fish-hook on him For Fak Sakes!!

Last edited:
I bet that kind of crazy would be good in the sack!

That being said I'm surprised she didn't try to rip his nipple off with those crazy MMA skills she was showing! I'd put money on this chick fighting Ronda Rousey any day!

ya wow, the whole face manipulation i didn't care for, was he restrained for the camera or just wimp? and was he filming people?

ya wow, the whole face manipulation i didn't care for, was he restrained for the camera or just wimp? and was he filming people?

The problem is that the cops will always take the woman's side unless there's OVERWHELMING and irrefutable evidence that the man did nothing to defend himself. If the man defends himself even if its proven that the woman was the aggressor and that physical harm is imminent, there's a better than even chance that the man will be charged with SOMETHING. I once almost got arrested for causing bruises on some crazy chick's forearms. She got those bruises hitting my arms while I was covering up. Fortunately, a couple of neutral witnesses showed up and told the cops what was going on. Of course, they just let her go without even giving her a warning. NEVER hit a woman unless you got the following:

1) A good lawyer
2) Money to pay for him/her
3) Video evidence of being in danger of grievous bodily harm
4) 10 witnesses to back you up
5) Good hookups with all the major media outlets on your local market

I think he was a wimp, but don't take my word for it.

In any case... He was not filming people, he posted the video he took with the quadcopter...

[video=youtube;Z6R5HrpGB2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6R5HrpGB2s[/video]

I think he was a wimp, but don't take my word for it.

I think he was being smart. As I mentioned in my previous post, even if you are the victim and are facing imminent bodily harm, you hit a woman, they charge you anyway. You will get your day in court at a price tag of several tens of thousands of dollars. Thanks but no thanks. I'll swallow my pride and cover up.

I think he was being smart. As I mentioned in my previous post, even if you are the victim and are facing imminent bodily harm, you hit a woman, they charge you anyway. You will get your day in court at a price tag of several tens of thousands of dollars. Thanks but no thanks. I'll swallow my pride and cover up.

So you would just let a psycho b**ch fish-hook you just because she's a woman...

True, he was extremely smart by recording the incident, and staying so calm.

But being a wimp myself... I can see myself doing just what he did (trying to hold her off, or trying to get away)... on the other hand, at some point survival instinct has to kick in, I was expecting him to start swinging like crazy with both hands when he was losing the fight.

Who knows what any of use would do?

And I really don’t want to judge him or what he did, ultimately he is right and the lady is deranged.

In any case... He was not filming people, he posted the video he took with the quadcopter...

Lovely, the sky should be filled with those things. Get off my lawn. But seriously, in another life, I spent time at swimming quarries and various beaches as a summer pastime. Not sure how a squadron of those would enhance the experience. PWC 100ft. off shore is about my limit.

Would have knocked her the **** out. (Don't matter who it is. They assault me, I put them down)

That is all.

So you would just let a psycho b**ch fish-hook you just because she's a woman...

No.. I'd do my best to stay on my feet, record the incident while repeating "back off, I don't wanna fight you, back off" and wait until the popo arrives or she gets tired. There are very few women I couldn't hold off like that and most of them had the self-discipline to reach that level of training, meaning that they wouldn't be going psycho on some random guy on the beach in the first place.

Lovely, the sky should be filled with those things. Get off my lawn. But seriously, in another life, I spent time at swimming quarries and various beaches as a summer pastime. Not sure how a squadron of those would enhance the experience. PWC 100ft. off shore is about my limit.

You are right, these things are going to become a problem soon, but this is another case of technology moving too fast, and laws moving too slowly.

As of today, these consumer-grade "unmanned remote-controlled aircrafts" are 100% legal to be used at the beach. Or the park. Or pretty much anywhere, as long as you are 5 kms or more away from airports, and fly them at less than 400 ft.

So, the point again is that this young man did nothing wrong.

Back
Top Bottom