Winter in Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

Winter in Canada

Had a programming course at Ryerson years ago....prof always wore the same short light brown shorts....every....single...day for the entire semester....every day. Even saw him in the summer downtown...still the shorts.

Have a buddy , he's a Peel cop now, has worn short pants everyday for 36yrs. Was married in short pants. He was pretty disturbed they made him put on big boy pants at police college and graduation, promptly became a bicycle cop because they can wear shorts.

They let him carry a loaded gun

Lol.....I'm always in shorts too. I'll put pants on to go shopping, etc, but when I get home, whatever's in my hands gets dropped, shoes come off, pants get swapped for shorts immediately.
I was shoveling snow last week in shorts.

Have a buddy , he's a Peel cop now, has worn short pants everyday for 36yrs. Was married in short pants. He was pretty disturbed they made him put on big boy pants at police college and graduation, promptly became a bicycle cop because they can wear shorts.

They let him carry a loaded gun
That's oddly amusing and terrifying at the same time. Bicycle cops are only on 2 wheels for a few months of the year I assume.

seethatrock.jpg I recommend you go for second gear and a whole bunch of throttle:cool:
but don't spin :LOL:

Guess I could do that in Erindale Park for a bit of time before I got stopped by the cops....or just go electric and no one will ever know!

I don't do it everyday but I have worn shorts in the snow... Wear them around the house year around, no point in changing just to go out and do stuff. I shovelled the other day in shorts and flip-flops.

Back
Top Bottom