Window shopping again

Nice congrats! I think they’re great bikes even how people poo on them for being boring. But maybe that’s just the 650 variant.
`Ain`t nothing like a big bore Kawasaki four. Those are a great ride. The last thing my Z900 could be called is boring. The latest Versys 1100 is about the perfect do it all bike, maybe a little heavy IMO.
 
Last edited:
`Ain`t nothing like a big bore Kawasaki four. Those are a great ride. The last thing my Z900 could be called is boring. The latest Versys 1100 is about the perfect do it all bike, maybe a little heavy IMO.
Good to know. Being physically small is a challenge at times. Riding a 1000cc bike is one of those times…and adventure bikes…and dirt bikes…and all sorts of tall bikes….
 
You rode the CB500x so you are fine on a CBF1000 with it's variable seat height. I only have a 30" inseam.
A Vstrom with a full fuel tank was a bit of a challenge at slow speeds but there are also boots to give you a 1" advantage.
The standard seat height for the 2010 Honda CBF1000 is 795 mm (31.3 inches), and it is adjustable to three positions ranging from 780 mm to 810 mm.
The problem with inline 4s is often not height but seat width which = comfortable ride but a challenge for short inseams.
 
its a big bike, but not as tall or as bouncy as the africa twin, shorter suspension travel, 17" wheels, surprisingly agile,
I can flat foot it at 6'2 and its fairly easy to manage in the city as well

Loads of grunt for days, very comfy, no cruise control or DCT, only electronics are ABS and TC
but it didnt cost 25k out the door either

Came with 3 giant bags as well
 
its a big bike, but not as tall or as bouncy as the africa twin, shorter suspension travel, 17" wheels, surprisingly agile,
I can flat foot it at 6'2 and its fairly easy to manage in the city as well

Loads of grunt for days, very comfy, no cruise control or DCT, only electronics are ABS and TC
but it didnt cost 25k out the door either

Came with 3 giant bags as well
You planning on changing anything or upgrading stuff on it?

The one thing I never understood with the V1K's were the exhaust. Seemed like they could have designed something a bit better looking to flow with the rest of the bike.
 
You planning on changing anything or upgrading stuff on it?

The one thing I never understood with the V1K's were the exhaust. Seemed like they could have designed something a bit better looking to flow with the rest of the bike.
Hmmm the heated grips on it need to be repaired, but apart from that I’m pretty happy with it

The previous owner did have an aftermarket, but it looked very janky, i told him to keep it, it does have that aggressive Kawasaki inline 4 howl when I get on the gas though
 
Back
Top Bottom