why cant i post pictures | GTAMotorcycle.com

why cant i post pictures

basmn

Site Supporter
getting frustrated....every time i try to post a pic the site tells me i have exceeded the limit. I have shrunk the pics on paint in size down to the size of a quarter, and have resized on paint to 480x600 pixles... still it tells me i have exceeded the size limit....WTF....

getting frustrated....every time i try to post a pic the site tells me i have exceeded the limit. I have shrunk the pics on paint in size down to the size of a quarter, and have resized on paint to 480x600 pixles... still it tells me i have exceeded the size limit....WTF....

There is an image file size limit as well as pixel dimension limits. Just upload to an image hosting site like IMGUR as mentioned previously then copy and paste the picture link for forum posts.

Yeah, GTAM limits pics to essentially useless size. Probably keeps bandwidth and storage costs down.

I used imgur... think i got it....thankyou.....:agave:
But just out of sheer madness...how do the rest of u post images ??? I just got to know ....

Last edited:
I used imgur... think i got it....thankyou.....:agave:
But just out of sheer madness...how do the rest of u post images ??? I just got to know ....
Either using Tapatalk or an image hosting site cant be done from the gtam site.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The site has postage stamp allowances

Post on imgur

Select photo and go to menu on right

Pick the forum post option and paste to GTAM

Tinypic or Imgur should work.
2e1esfc.jpg

I use Tapatalk app

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom