Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition) | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition)

Another perfect day for the trials bike and cheap sheet metal screws, I only crashed once, had to push once.
the 2 KTM's :LOL: lost count, they sure are fast but the darn things keep spooling up and crashing on the long steep hills.

I wish I could be riding right now - my pool tarp slew footed me on Sunday, fell over a stone wall and broke my fall on the interlock below with my face.

15 stitches right where my helmet crushes my forehead and a closed eye are limiting factors.

View attachment 47522
Well that sucks and looks painful gws.

Sent from my chesterfield using my thumbs

Looks way worse then most of my motorcycle accidents.
Further proof that owning a swimming pool is far more dangerous then riding motorcycles over bloody great rock outcrops and ice covered waterfalls.

Presumably he wasn't wearing a helmet while walking around his backyard.
Exactly! and no riding boots or gloves too.
... or back protector, I wore mine today (y)

My crash was from lack of directional control in snow that steered my front wheel into a 2 foot vertical rock face, but the impact wasn't bad because I was going up a very steep hill in third gear.

That's a 4 week until it looks and feels half human again injury, been there several times.

Presumably he wasn't wearing a helmet while walking around his backyard.
Sad thing is I was wearing safety glasses, I was heading to the garage to polish the valve covers on one of the old girls. The glasses die cut my face. Cant blame it on alcohol. Just stupid luck.

I use the Rever App on my phone to capture the ride route, it does a bunch of other stuff but I only use it for that, and then save the route and a picture of it to mark the day. I have a Garmin GPS though if I want to plan something out for longer trips. It also saves random routes which I don't plan but just ride for the day.
Hmm I'll look into Rever

Crazy what a difference even a small distance north makes huh?
More like, scary how much difference thermal pollution from a huge city can make.

650k ride today, still cold in Algonquin, nice and warm in the GTA
Good run! How were the roads up that way? Sandy lots of salt in the corners?
I was around Port Perry yesterday and found some sandy roads.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom