Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition) | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition)

I'm not typically a "there's too much salt on the roads" type person, but yeah, there's too much salt on the roads right now. Not sure what the hell got into Durham Region but it seems like it's an inch thick everywhere....
Don't want you bike to melt, be considerate!

I'm not typically a "there's too much salt on the roads" type person, but yeah, there's too much salt on the roads right now. Not sure what the hell got into Durham Region but it seems like it's an inch thick everywhere....
Too much salt on the roads, but the woods are still good anywhere there are lots of tall conifer trees and there has been several days warm enough to ride without destroying tires. Open areas are a foot deep in snow but the established trails are ridable with serious studded tires.

Is that real? WTF is wrong with people, must have had a set of chains or spiked tire. looks like a cruiser

What a idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pulled that off from St Kitts to Fort Erie on a snowstorm day they closed the QEW ....was riding the 305 Superhawk all winter anyways and slid and slithered the back roads for a couple of chilly hours....fell a few times.

I did however have my licence and no cop showed.

I pulled that off from St Kitts to Fort Erie on a snowstorm day they closed the QEW ....was riding the 305 Superhawk all winter anyways and slid and slithered the back roads for a couple of chilly hours....fell a few times.

I did however have my licence and no cop showed.
The day I picked up the Ape, I got caught in a similar storm. That bike was very unhappy in slippery snow. Tons of wheelspin at idle.

The day I picked up the Ape, I got caught in a similar storm. That bike was very unhappy in slippery snow. Tons of wheelspin at idle.

which ape tho? You still havent told us

For me, it depends on the bike. The whole purpose of having a supersport is hitting corners at a decent lean. Not going to do that in March or most of April. Dirty cold roads. Low grip. No thanks.

That said, my dual sport will be out as soon as temperatures allow it.

On a cruiser, I'd bet you want to take in the scenery and feel the wind in your hair. That can be done whenever your cold tolerance allows.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
I don't have hair....

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom