Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition) | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition)

Went out for a wee ride today - unless the weather changes back to warmer that will likely be the end of it.

6" of snow for us so far and the next 14 days don't look like riding weather. Prepping the sleds and putting the bike away.

Still at it today. 0 degrees, but nothing on the ground, so keep keeping on.
8f029af69acc4f45161c8716e6ba9e75.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Mine hasn't moved since I got back from the Dragon. Given the forecast for Monday (Snow, they're saying maybe up to 15-20cm along the lakeshore) I suspect it won't for a while, either.

Oh man, only been 1.5 weeks but it was so much fun! Just running errands so didn't get too cold :)

Layering up and riding in 10c or less is wayyyy more comfortable than riding in 30+. This opens up my riding season substantially.
It might extend the season for you, but I dunno I prefer hot sunny days over grey and cold anytime.

Calling for 10cm of snow tomorrow, have a feeling that's it for most of us.

Calling for 10cm of snow tomorrow, have a feeling that's it for most of us.
Ya I am seeing that too, but I sense there could be a bit of a warm up after this week.

It was pretty decent out today. Took a ride downtown harbour front area, saw a couple of riders around, and another on the way back.

Is a 200km loop today. Roads were great, had to knock snow and ice off bike.

3c today, that's riding weather right? Just a quick rinse from the salt?

Was it last thursday morning (nov 8) we had the first accumulation? Might have been friday, regardless, it was 5:30 am, Im heading to work, eastbound on York mills just past Bayview. There was a LOT of slush on the roads, enough so that when I was turning thru an intersetion the traction control on the car was lighting up my dash.

I had to take a double take look and had a proper D'Fuq moment, as there was a guy on what looked like a green ninja, bigger than a 300 but smaller than a zx6, RIPPING thru the slush going westbound.

Woah dude, you really needed to get somewhere eh?

Back
Top Bottom