Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition) | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition)

@r3r3r3 am out right now, not bad at all. Been out for about an hr

I did a little ride Sunday (about 450 km.). Should be commuting tomorrow and Thursday.

..Tom

Working from home so i dont need to ride, but i wannnnt to ride :D

Hopefully commuting tomorrow, as well

Rode in to work today and it felt great! Just keep an eye out for the slush and wet leaves on the sides of roads. Have my helmet on my desk at work, I need a dollar for every time this has happened :
"You rode today?"
"yup"
"You're crazy!!"

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Twas quite enjoyable. Hopefully i can motocommute tomorrow morning :)

Although forecast calls for rain

Just got back in myself. Took the FJR for a fillup and end of season romp, she's now in hibernation till spring. Going to cosmolene the Wee and keep her on standby for nice winter days.

Tomorrow is looking pretty good, especially if it will be sunny like predicted. (y)

Ya! snow will be gone by tomorrow, looks like another good riding weekend, thank you global warming.

Who else is going out today
I just got back in, that sun was amazing. Quick little run around Musselmans Lake over to Goodwood then south back home. Fingertips were getting a bit cold. Felt great not much traffic around either.

Let home for work this morning before 7:30 am. Was a nice balmy -5. Only a short 75 km ride to work though. Looking forward to heading home this eve and tomorrow looks like a nice enough day to go for a ride.

About 500 more km to hit 50,000 km for the year. (My bike has over 208,000 km on it.)

..Tom

Back
Top Bottom